Sooooooo much dong!

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]So without needing to say, I obviously fancy sex in general! I have always been very sexually active...haha even before losing my virginity at 17. ( Yes that is the truth haha ) That is if you do NOT count the many sexual encounters with females as I was growing into a young woman! CONFESSION::: I miss pussy! Any other providers have this issue? Maybe an all out orgy! Who knows ... my imagination is constantly running wild with different ideas when it comes to fucking!
Hmmm well it feels good to get that of my chest hehhheeeee
muah No offense gentlemen!
For you Alexus

A session with two ladies who are also into ladies can be SOOOO much fun!
I'm gay for pay, but I'm a good actress
well? is it time for dick yet?
Maybe an all out orgy! Who knows ... my imagination is constantly running wild with different ideas when it comes to fucking!
muah No offense gentlemen! Originally Posted by Alexus Jade
I would totally pay to be in that room just to watch. I'll bring my own paper towels!
[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]So without needing to say, I obviously fancy sex in general! I have always been very sexually active...haha even before losing my virginity at 17. ( Yes that is the truth haha ) That is if you do NOT count the many sexual encounters with females as I was growing into a young woman! CONFESSION::: I miss pussy! Any other providers have this issue? Maybe an all out orgy! Who knows ... my imagination is constantly running wild with different ideas when it comes to fucking!
muah No offense gentlemen! Originally Posted by Alexus Jade
Just say when. I'm up in NWA next week
I'll bring an umbrella ☔, so I don't get too wet
This was from about a year ago and Alexus doesn't read the forum much if at all these days so I think it's unlikely she'll see this. However I know her well and we've also had several doubles together, so I feel well qualified to say that she was very sincere in the OP! She loves the D but I've seen her get after the P and she loves it at least as much. It has made for some really hot doubles.
Sounds interesting Spanky, something that we my have to explore��
Sounds interesting Spanky, something that we my have to explore�� Originally Posted by Dahlia Doll
Maybe so