Houma is Hot

Surprisingly, I don't know any of them. DAFUQ were they!?!?

Where the hell were those two blondes?!? FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!

Oh well. I guess it's for the best with them being busted by LEO and all.
No kidding. If I had seen a couple of them advertise I may had scheduled something. Wonder where they came from?
HA! Down the street from my in-laws' house. There is a chick that's prostituting. Leastways, that's the word I've heard. She looks fairly decent. BBW type. But not a trainwreck. TOTAL shithole house and thug types abound though. The part of the street my inlaws live on is pretty decent but it turns to shit at certain parts of the street. A long-ass street. Of course, I can't even try because of the location. Probably for the best, I guess.
I never hobby in my home town, too many people know who I am
I never hobby in my home town, too many people know who I am Originally Posted by mrredcat43
+1
  • 1+1
  • 08-22-2016, 08:58 PM
Al is damn lucky he didn't get busted with Cherri,the open door hotel.She did raise her donation to $50 dollars to make you holla.
Al is damn lucky he didn't get busted with Cherri,the open door hotel.She did raise her donation to $50 dollars to make you holla. Originally Posted by 1on1
Pftttt....these chicks. Always raising their rates. HA!

EDIT - I just saw her latest ad. It still has $40 on it. Where did it say $50?
She's re-opened the drive-thru in Houma:

http://houma.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ecial/19013681

Her rates were:
$40 for BBJ with CIM.
$60 for BBJ and sex for a half hour.
$120 (HAHAHA!!! Yeah, right!) for BBJ and sex for an hour.
  • 1+1
  • 08-22-2016, 10:02 PM
http://houma.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ecial/18983759
August 19th Advertising
$50 Originally Posted by 1on1
I guess the line of trucks waiting outside in the parking lot dried up too much at $50.
Al are you letting candidates slip by unnoticed???
I never hobby in my home town, too many people know who I am, given that I'm a registered sex offender. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Fify
Wow creed. Just wow!!! That's about as low as you can go. What's the matter?? Mommy not love you enough?? It's OK, maybe one day you'll get a promotion to burger cook, instead of working drive thru with the words, "WOULD YOU LIKE FRIES WITH THAT?"
Had to be around New Orleans Blvd or the East Side
Am I the only one who uses booking information to try and search out the hot young girls I see in the paper and offer to help with the fines? I mean the one chic is 19 not a looker but 19. Do you dawgs remember how nice 19 year old coochie is? I can but could use a refresher for sure lol...