What percentage of Trump voters do you think are wrestling fans

Let's face it they all believe in fake shit. Watching wrestling was cool as a kid but these fucking people still love the shit and think its real. That's Trump base for ya!!!

Let's face it they all believe in fake shit. Watching wrestling was cool as a kid but these fucking people still love the shit and think its real. That's Trump base for ya!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Who gives a fuck?

Another stupid "look-at-me" spam thread. Feeling in need of a little more attention this morning, little snowflake?

Give it a rest, asshole.
Fuck you dude. You ain't kicking my ass in this life or the next. Now go get your ass fucked
Please close your mouth Cyst when eating your shit sandwich. Thanks.
Fuck you dude. You ain't kicking my ass in this life or the next. Now go get your ass fucked Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You aren't kicking anybodies ass either. "BUTT" you sure do tongue fuck a lot of asses
Who gives a fuck if Trump or Clinton voters are wrestling fans? Another waste of bandwidth here.
I do. It goes to show how easily duped they are
Peas in a pod?

Let's face it they all believe in fake shit. Watching wrestling was cool as a kid but these fucking people still love the shit and think its real. That's Trump base for ya!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well, fistingchappedass, we KNOW that at least ONE of the reach around crew likes wrestling : Luke Wyatt ! Better know to all of us here as LUBED WIDE ASS and assup's protégé and boyfriend !!! That ought to tell YOU who really likes RASSLIN' !!!! So, another thread where YOU fucked yerself !!
Where is Stone Cold Steve Austin when we need him?

What a great way to get all those rust belt Democrats to vote for you!

And take their money at the same time!

Lets see...which supporters are wearing the masks?

Yeah, the masked people look like both wrestling fans and Obama/Hillary supporters.
I do. It goes to show how easily duped they are Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Says Shit-stained Chapped-ass as she watches the Real Housewives of Atlanta thinking it's the apex of cultural entertainment.
Says Shit-stained Chapped-ass as she watches the Real Housewives of Atlanta thinking it's the apex of cultural entertainment. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well yeah, I mean, they are "real housewives"