I have a question for Shitstain

Pretend that someone gave you the authority to give funds to organizations for helping people. Now that money is finite which means you only have so much and when it runs out, it's out.
You give money to four programs in the states which help pre-schoolers, the elderly, the poor, and the homeless. Every year you ask for more money. About a 3% increase yearly.

Your own internal audits show that about 40% of that money is wasted due to fraud, waste, or unauthorized purchases (perks for the people in charge). It has been this way for many years but you or your officers have either been unable or unwilling to rein the abuse. After all, it's only the taxpayer's money.

New leadership comes in above you and they look at the books and decide that a 40% cut in funds is required. Now you can buckle down and find the fraud, waste, and abuse (which requires firing people and prosecution) or you can go to the press and claim the new executive is unfair and heartless. The executive decides to discontinue the program entirely maybe to be replaced later on by a better ran program which you will not be a part of.

Whose fault is it that the needy will go wanting? Yours (for not doing your job), your accountable subordinates (for abusing their authority), or the new executive (for being a heartless bastard)?

Really? Is this your attempt at being analytical and maybe even a think tank?

Dude you're white stop embarrassing yourself. Lol

Your premise is flawed. First off f it's me there is no corruption to begin with. Second you don't come in and "decide" arbitrarily I might add that there's waste and abuse. Trump has not proven to us at ALL that anything he's done to date is a well thought out decision. Everything he does is arbitrary and random therefore your premise is flawed.

Try again.

Thanks Barleyshit
And lastly you repair programs on the fly make changes you don't pull the rug from underneath elderly people and children. There's no justifying Trump's rationale. Again his poor old supporters are the ones gonna suffer the most.
Pretend that someone gave you the authority to give funds to organizations for helping people. Now that money is finite which means you only have so much and when it runs out, it's out.
You give money to four programs in the states which help pre-schoolers, the elderly, the poor, and the homeless. Every year you ask for more money. About a 3% increase yearly.

Your own internal audits show that about 40% of that money is wasted due to fraud, waste, or unauthorized purchases (perks for the people in charge). It has been this way for many years but you or your officers have either been unable or unwilling to rein the abuse. After all, it's only the taxpayer's money.

New leadership comes in above you and they look at the books and decide that a 40% cut in funds is required. Now you can buckle down and find the fraud, waste, and abuse (which requires firing people and prosecution) or you can go to the press and claim the new executive is unfair and heartless. The executive decides to discontinue the program entirely maybe to be replaced later on by a better ran program which you will not be a part of.

Whose fault is it that the needy will go wanting? Yours (for not doing your job), your accountable subordinates (for abusing their authority), or the new executive (for being a heartless bastard)? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Please provided stats that meals on wheels was wasting millions.
I notice that you would not answer the question. By the way, I never used the word "corruption", you did. Freud was right then. So now you've established that there is corruption that you don't want to admit to, how about answering the question.

Also in government, you may do things on "the fly" but then again, things never seem to change. In business, you tear up the contract if you've left yourself a clause and start again with new people. That is the most effective way of getting rid of that "corruption" you mentioned.
You're a clueless idiot. Go back to stuffing your cock sucker mouth with Barleycorn..
Please provided stats that meals on wheels was wasting millions. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I was actually talking to Shitstain (see the OP) and I recognize that almost anything I link to you would not believe. So why bother talking to a brain damaged libtard?

Once again Freud strikes back. I never said one word about Meals on Wheels and you come up with waste in association with it. Know something that you want to tell us?

Damn! I waited almost five minutes for Lubed to put his dick on my chopping block but I guess he's off doing some mangrooming. Here is a link that Lubed or Shitstain will not believe;

http://reason.com/blog/2017/03/16/th...block-grant-pr

and a couple of things that should be noted about that 3 billion dollar program

Tad DeHaven has a list of some of the projects that have snagged CDBG funds instead of things that actually help the poor:
  • $588,000 for a marina in Alexandria, Lousiana
  • $245,000 for the expansion of an art museum in Allentown, Pennsylvania
  • $147,000 for a canopy walk at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens in Georgia
  • $196,000 for expanding the Calvin Coolidge State historic site in Vermont
  • $294,000 for a community recreational facility in New Haven, Connecticut
  • $196,000 for the construction of an auditorium in Casper, Wyoming
  • $441,000 to replace a county exposition center in Umatilla, Oregon
  • $98,000 for the Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts in Spring, Texas
  • $245,000 for renovations to awnings at a historical market in Roanoke, Virginia
  • $294,000 for the development of an educational program at the Houston Zoo in Texas
Most of the money for Meals on Wheels (since Lubed brought it up) comes from other sources and some officials are getting funds for said project even though they don't have a Meals on Wheels program.

Check out this audit from Riverside County, California, for their CDBG expenditures for 2016, and there's neither a meal nor a wheel to be found. Of the $761,744 the county received, nearly all of it went to improve a playground and the sidewalks of a single local elementary school. And note that the reason they were audited by Housing and Urban Development was because they hadn't provided proper documentation of their expenses.
I was actually talking to Shitstain (see the OP) and I recognize that almost anything I link to you would not believe. So why bother talking to a brain damaged libtard?

Once again Freud strikes back. I never said one word about Meals on Wheels and you come up with waste in association with it. Know something that you want to tell us?

Damn! I waited almost five minutes for Lubed to put his dick on my chopping block but I guess he's off doing some mangrooming. Here is a link that Lubed or Shitstain will not believe;

Tad DeHaven has a list of some of the projects that have snagged CDBG funds instead of things that actually help the poor:
  • $245,000 for renovations to awnings at a historical market in Roanoke, Virginia
  • $294,000 for the development of an educational program at the Houston Zoo in Texas
Most of the money for Meals on Wheels (since Lubed brought it up) comes from other sources and some officials are getting funds for said project even though they don't have a Meals on Wheels program.

Check out this audit from Riverside County, California, for their CDBG expenditures for 2016, and there's neither a meal nor a wheel to be found. Of the $761,744 the county received, nearly all of it went to improve a playground and the sidewalks of a single local elementary school. And note that the reason they were audited by Housing and Urban Development was because they hadn't provided proper documentation of their expenses. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I wonder if he can answer your question? Now that you have given him the answer. He has claimed to be an economic genius in previous threads.

Check out this audit from Riverside County, California, for their CDBG expenditures for 2016, and there's neither a meal nor a wheel to be found. Of the $761,744 the county received, nearly all of it went to improve a playground and the sidewalks of a single local elementary school. And note that the reason they were audited by Housing and Urban Development was because they hadn't provided proper documentation of their expenses. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Lube's idea of " Meals on Wheels " is blowing a wheelchair-bound tranny. With a "desert " cart loaded with the contents of a latrines " honey bucket " !
I wonder if he can answer your question? Now that you have given him the answer. He has claimed to be an economic genius in previous threads. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Fistingchappedass is a " genius " when it comes to knowing how to take a fudge packing ! He's written quite the tome about how to do it !

JD- our biggest budget is the military- roughly 700 billion- Trump wants to increase the budget- he lives in a fantasy world where he says our military is depleted- the U.S still has the most advanced and powerful in the world- that's not even debatable, but here's my question to you-

Do you think the department of defense hasn't abused money over the years? Simple Yes or No?
Whew, JDrunk!

Before I opened this I figured you were going to ask him for a picture of his JUNK!
JD- our biggest budget is the military- roughly 700 billion- Trump wants to increase the budget- he lives in a fantasy world where he says our military is depleted- the U.S still has the most advanced and powerful in the world- that's not even debatable, but here's my question to you-

Do you think the department of defense hasn't abused money over the years? Simple Yes or No? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Of course the military and people in it have abused the system but the Constitution requires that the commander in chief provide for the common defense and not Meals on Wheels.

Depleted???? What an interesting word you picked out. An accident perhaps? The 101st Airborne is in Kentucky. Half of their helicopters can't fly. Remember why people like you criticized Bush not having up armored Hmvees for the troops. That was due to Clinton cuts. Obama's sequester has hurt the military for the last few years. We have planes that don't fly, ships with limited capabilities, troops getting the wrong training, and tanks older than the crews. If we were to go to a general war a lot of young men and women would die to make you feel better about economics. Yes, fire the ass of some general who builds himself a pool rather than a rec center for his troops. Same thing with an admiral who takes bribes for passing along confidential information to some profiteer.

By the way Mr. Fake News, the defense budget is slightly less than $550 billion. You missed by $150 billion. Moron...
Of course the military and people in it have abused the system but the Constitution requires that the commander in chief provide for the common defense and not Meals on Wheels.

Depleted???? What an interesting word you picked out. An accident perhaps? The 101st Airborne is in Kentucky. Half of their helicopters can't fly. Remember why people like you criticized Bush not having up armored Hmvees for the troops. That was due to Clinton cuts. Obama's sequester has hurt the military for the last few years. We have planes that don't fly, ships with limited capabilities, troops getting the wrong training, and tanks older than the crews. If we were to go to a general war a lot of young men and women would die to make you feel better about economics. Yes, fire the ass of some general who builds himself a pool rather than a rec center for his troops. Same thing with an admiral who takes bribes for passing along confidential information to some profiteer.

By the way Mr. Fake News, the defense budget is slightly less than $550 billion. You missed by $150 billion. Moron... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Defense budget as it is currently now is the result of unrestricted inflation and poor procurement policies.

an F-15 that cost 20 million in 1980 now cost 80 million.

A Nimitz carrier cost 4.5 billion in 1980; 8.5 billion in 2012;
A Ford carrier costs 10 billion.

there was an article recently that raised concern about the defense spending at these levels.

A fighter aircraft in 2040 would be so expensive, the services could afford only one and would have to share air time on its use, some thing like 2 days in europe, 2 days in asia, etc...
Answer what question? The one you tailored to be answered with your misrepresentations, faulty logic, guesses and your personal opinions?

This post is just more proof you don't have a fucking clue.
Not my opinion but fact you don't.

The government is for the People. It says so right there in the Constitution you not only lied about defending but only quote when it suits you.

Business is for the person who owns the business, douche-bag.
Just ask the small handed bitch who used Chinese steel.

Of course business is more efficient, because it has a dictator.

Government will always be hampered because of the large number of losers to find and eliminate from it's ranks.

But eventually government works. It caught you didn't it?

1 down and a shitload to go.

Now, let's start at the top and work our way down.

I notice that you would not answer the question. By the way, I never used the word "corruption", you did. Freud was right then. So now you've established that there is corruption that you don't want to admit to, how about answering the question.

Also in government, you may do things on "the fly" but then again, things never seem to change. In business, you tear up the contract if you've left yourself a clause and start again with new people. That is the most effective way of getting rid of that "corruption" you mentioned. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn