Another held over Obama policy kills dog and injures boy

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fed...L&ocid=U142DHP

The Department of the Interior decided at some point in the past that putting explosive, poisoned devices was a good idea. Now a pet is dead and the parents got the scare of the lives when their son and his dog activated a device for killing coyotes. Trapping has been heavily censored by the left for years because of the unaccountability and casual disregard for life. Obama's Interior Department decided that if you can kill Americans with drones then you can do something similar to where Americans live and recreate.

I guess the alternative would be hunt coyotes with a rifle but the left made such a deal out of the fake news that Sarah Palin was hunting wolves for the same reason. I guess they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.
Typical trump sucking, military RIFed douche-bag.
In the title of your small handed thread, you blame Obama and his policies. When in reality, you don't know if the device was placed last month, last year, or last decade.
You're still stuck in the past. You still dream of living off the government tit drawing half pay for pretending to serve the US for 20 years.
You claim you were injured. If your ship was anything like our battalion I'm sure you were.
The sill in front of a hatch is the same as the 3 steps up into battalion HQ.
Those steps and that sill broke more arms and legs of thieves, caught in the act, than all the car accidents on post any given year.

Your 20 came to a screeching halt when you got caught in the act.

So what's the scoop on this wiretap bullshit? If only you, Tanto, bambitcho, the daily carcass, Cherie, or any of you other, too fucking numerous to even name, douche-bags had a single ball (testicle for those of you who have only had them in your mouth) between you you would admit your fuck up.
Come on girls, you too Cherie, admit it.

You fucked up.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fed...L&ocid=U142DHP

The Department of the Interior decided at some point in the past that putting explosive, poisoned devices was a good idea. Now a pet is dead and the parents got the scare of the lives when their son and his dog activated a device for killing coyotes. Trapping has been heavily censored by the left for years because of the unaccountability and casual disregard for life. Obama's Interior Department decided that if you can kill Americans with drones then you can do something similar to where Americans live and recreate.

I guess the alternative would be hunt coyotes with a rifle but the left made such a deal out of the fake news that Sarah Palin was hunting wolves for the same reason. I guess they're damned if they do and damned if they don't. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
East your shit sandwich like a good little boy Cockmunch
I suggest you read the article again.
Typical trump sucking, military RIFed douche-bag.
In the title of your small handed thread, you blame Obama and his policies. When in reality, you don't know if the device was placed last month, last year, or last decade.
You're still stuck in the past. You still dream of living off the government tit drawing half pay for pretending to serve the US for 20 years.
You claim you were injured. If your ship was anything like our battalion I'm sure you were.
The sill in front of a hatch is the same as the 3 steps up into battalion HQ.
Those steps and that sill broke more arms and legs of thieves, caught in the act, than all the car accidents on post any given year.

Your 20 came to a screeching halt when you got caught in the act.

So what's the scoop on this wiretap bullshit? If only you, Tanto, bambitcho, the daily carcass, Cherie, or any of you other, too fucking numerous to even name, douche-bags had a single ball (testicle for those of you who have only had them in your mouth) between you you would admit your fuck up.
Come on girls, you too Cherie, admit it.

You fucked up. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
what exactly were you reading when you made that comment? you obviously did not read the link.
The Three Stooges

East your shit sandwich like a good little boy Cockmunch Originally Posted by gnadfly
Love it when you copy Tanto's bigger font style.
I suggest you go with a pink font next time. It highlights your rage over having nothing to say about the post.

I suggest you read the article again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I suggest you re-read my response to your post. There is no indication of when the device was placed. Prove me wrong douche-bag.

what exactly were you reading when you made that comment? you obviously did not read the link. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I read both links. The comment about timing of the placement of the device is correct.
It's obvious you didn't understand either link if indeed you did read them.
Neither gave a time frame. Of course if you're saying there is a time frame, duh-ouche-bag, please point it out.
By the way, you do know that a Tanto is a knife?

This is what mine looks like. The Cold Steel Magnum Tanto.
The Three Stooges

Love it when you copy Tanto's bigger font style.
I suggest you go with a pink font next time. It highlights your rage over having nothing to say about the post.

I suggest you re-read my response to your post. There is no indication of when the device was placed. Prove me wrong douche-bag.

I read both links. The comment about timing of the placement of the device is correct.
It's obvious you didn't understand either link if indeed you did read them.
Neither gave a time frame. Of course if you're saying there is a time frame, duh-ouche-bag, please point it out. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
doesn't really matter when the m44 device was planted. the fact is it remained an Obama policy even under the trump administration to have these things out there in the wilderness.
did some digging on the m-44 device. seems that it was introduced in 1960 and replaced a similar but hazardous device called coyote getter which was introduced in 1930.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M44_(cyanide_device)

ok, so this policy apparently went thru several administrations on this stupid idea of a gun stake which is what it is.

it could take an act of congress to outlaw this device.

Obama could have ended it, but chose not to. it remains to be seen if Trump ends this policy.
SNICK!

Typical JDrunk! Mourn the pet. Fuck the world.
Zinke is still getting his house in order at Interior. Got a lot of Obama holdovers to dispatch.
SNICK!

Typical JDrunk! Mourn the pet. Fuck the world. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
oink!

time to get your reaming teatment. its over due.
Zinke is still getting his house in order at Interior. Got a lot of Obama holdovers to dispatch. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
yeah, but you still have the issue of people at the interior departments still using the policy of a gun trap stake in effect since 1930.

this is a bit more than an Obama problem, but an institutional culture problem.

Using an unsafe product like the m44 in the field since 1960 boggles the mind.

I can also see the environmental groups point that it targets the wrong animal (like killing an endangered cougar or jaguar) if it comes across it by chance.
The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.--Mahatma Gandhi
Typical right wing fox news watching republican searching for bullshit!!!... Obama is not perfect but a great man. Trump is a not a good man. That guy who wrote the nonsense propobly is us some racist redneck. Not rich. He lives in a trailer in texas!!