Tomorrow The March To Impeachment begins!

Well Trump deplorables, tomorrow the hearings begin and soon after a volley of subpoenas as the journey to impeachment is well under way. When trumps cronies are testifying under oath they will have no idea what is already known by the committee, any little lie could lead to jail time. So what we will see is Trump being thrown under the impeachment bus! Going to be a beautiful thing to watch! You can bet the day Trump is exposed I will remind all of you that you not only voted for a racist homophobic sexist liar but also a traitor. Can't wait to hear how you suckers explain it away, only a dumb ass can't see the guilt and where this is heading, bye bye Donald bye bye!
Well Trump deplorables, tomorrow the hearings begin and soon after a volley of subpoenas as the journey to impeachment is well under way. When trumps cronies are testifying under oath they will have no idea what is already known by the committee, any little lie could lead to jail time. So what we will see is Trump being thrown under the impeachment bus! Going to be a beautiful thing to watch! You can bet the day Trump is exposed I will remind all of you that you not only voted for a racist homophobic sexist liar but also a traitor. Can't wait to hear how you suckers explain it away, only a dumb ass can't see the guilt and where this is heading, bye bye Donald bye bye! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The only marching going on tomorrow is you to your glory hole post.
Well Trump deplorables, tomorrow the hearings begin and soon after a volley of subpoenas as the journey to impeachment is well under way. When trumps cronies are testifying under oath they will have no idea what is already known by the committee, any little lie could lead to jail time. So what we will see is Trump being thrown under the impeachment bus! Going to be a beautiful thing to watch! You can bet the day Trump is exposed I will remind all of you that you not only voted for a racist homophobic sexist liar but also a traitor. Can't wait to hear how you suckers explain it away, only a dumb ass can't see the guilt and where this is heading, bye bye Donald bye bye! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Your stupid-ass is lying again, Stan-the-Stupid. It was your girl hildebeest's hubby who traitorously enabled North Korea's nuclear missile program, and it was hildbeest who traitorously gave weapons -- including MANPAKS -- to al Qaeda and ISIS, Stan-the-Stupid.
  • Trey
  • 03-19-2017, 05:46 PM
While i wish you were right. The trump kool-aid is strong stuff. Spiked with bitterness and hate. They can't see what's in front of them. They still think a wall will stop mexicans who will most likely be the ones building the damn thing.

I think he still has the shovel so dont worry. He will keep digging that hole till they have had enough of the conspiracy theorist president.
While i wish you were right. The trump kool-aid is strong stuff. Spiked with bitterness and hate. They can't see what's in front of them. They still think a wall will stop mexicans who will most likely be the ones building the damn thing.

I think he still has the shovel so dont worry. He will keep digging that hole till they have had enough of the conspiracy theorist president. Originally Posted by Trey
great we have another moron like Stan-the-Stupid still drunk on the Obama Kool-Aid the of stupid +1 and this one likes the laughing lettuce

lol u shithead so-called professor tell us what exactly is hateful and racist about immigration law? there isn't. and most americans know and understand that which is why Trump got elected over Clinton.

I think he still has the shovel so dont worry. He will keep digging that hole till they have had enough of the conspiracy theorist president. Originally Posted by Trey

Pssssst.........If you built it...they won't come.
StinkingShit, I think we will start this yesterday. http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...pYGj7rWCEAOTHg

Judge Refuses To Throw Out Trump Supporters’ Lawsuit Against San Jose

mexicans who will most likely be the ones building the damn thing. Originally Posted by Trey
And paying for it.

Blah, ha, ha, ha...

Your stupid-ass is lying again, Stan-the-Stupid. It was your girl hildebeest's hubby who traitorously enabled North Korea's nuclear missile program, and it was hildbeest who traitorously gave weapons -- including MANPAKS -- to al Qaeda and ISIS, Stan-the-Stupid.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+1000
Standinsane is quite the weirdo.
  • Trey
  • 03-19-2017, 08:57 PM
And paying for it.

Blah, ha, ha, ha... Originally Posted by Muscleup
When are they going to pay for it? The budget just proposed says we are going to pay for it. I'm all for clearing them out of here. I'm fine with the old school round em up and ship em out approach. But a wall? Its just dumb. They climb the wall that's there now. Its a bunch of time and money for nothing.
Sorry to report this to you StupidStan, the findings of these hearings may not to be to your liking. You see Street Smart Trump is 10 steps ahead of these imbeciles and will let them hang themselves. Don't be shocked in the next 12 months your beloved savior Obama and Hillary are brought up on charges.
That march will be the goose step.
Jerome Corsi on Alex Jones show explaining the NEW BOMBSHELL evidence of surveillance going back to 2004 on our Great POTUS DJ TRUMP. Trump was right all along and now we have proof.

HERE--->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq2SaRu9emY