The most fucked up president in history

The most fucked up president in history, in office a whole 3 months. You won't talk about anything he's done but you're ready to suck his dick for an extra 4 years.

Tanto will have a million stupid posts and that fucking canuk will need a forklift to hold up and spread that ass.FONT="Arial"][/FONT]
Yup.
The most fucked up president in history, in office a whole 3 months. You won't talk about anything he's done but you're ready to suck his dick for an extra 4 years.

Tanto will have a million stupid posts and that fucking canuk will need a forklift to hold up and spread that ass.FONT="Arial"][/FONT] Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
What is it he's suppose to be doing after just three months? You act like he is suppose to raise the GDP by 50% and create 500,000 jobs and defeat ISIS all in one afternoon. Obama didn't accomplish anything in his first three months either. Not unless you want to include playing golf and orchestrating mass shootings as an accomplishment.

Jim
What is he suppose(d) to be doing?

Acting like the president for starters.

Quit leeching off the government to cover his personal lifestyle preferences.

Shutting the fuck up.

That's a start...
The most fucked up president in history, in office a whole 3 months.... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
LOL! The dickmuncher is so inebriated and has his panties so twisted in a bunch he can't even count how many months ago Trump was sworn in!

Pay attention, little munchkinman... this is only Day 60!

You still have 1400 drinking days to go until his next Inaugural!
LOL! The dickmuncher is so inebriated and has his panties so twisted in a bunch he can't even count how many months ago Trump was sworn in!

You still have 1400 drinking days to go until his next Inaugural! Originally Posted by lustylad
What a fucking idiot Assmuncher is. He hasn't been right about anything. Zero.
Is this another Obama thread?

You still have 1400 drinking days to go until his next Inaugural! Originally Posted by lustylad

I was going to get Manassmuncher on that but you beat me to it...

Happy 2 month anniversary of MAGA!

Pepe the Retard says ... the same thing over and over and over again.

Why don't you list the greatness America has achieved in the past two months?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Go burn a cross, SLOBBRIN!
I give credit where its due. The OP be regulating these fools on the daily.
Is this another Obama thread? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
No, it's a "watch me eat another shit sandwich" thread.
Jackson is on the $20
Lincoln is on the $5
Lincoln and Roosevelt are both on Mt Rushmore.

People said the same about them.
Wow!
An anti Trump thread.

No idea this would be going on.
With the title of his thread I was sure he was talking about Obama
With the title of his thread I was sure he was talking about Obama Originally Posted by gary5912
Assmuncher is the President of the Austin cocksucker union. He was talking about himself. He's so full of jizz he doesn't know what month it is.