March 20th 2017, the day Trumps connections to Russia are exposed, the beginning of the end!

I hope you Trump suckers got to watch the investigation today, trump is toast, you were all fools for voting for a traitor. Happy days are here again!
I hope you Trump suckers got to watch the investigation today, trump is toast, you were all fools for voting for a traitor. Happy days are here again! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Nada....

So sorry 😐
Lets see him actually get toasted over this...they always try to hide and cover for this mental patient.
Lets see him actually get toasted over this...they always try to hide and cover for this mental patient. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

yeah let's see if anything at all comes to light. then u buttloving bloviating idiots might actually have something post about.

for now .. what exact evidence do u bloviating idiots think there is?

no links to bullshit articles that do nothing more that speculate .. that should narrow it down to .. NADA!
Wish in one hand shit in the other.
Now clap.
Wish in one hand shit in the other.
Now clap. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
sissy-chump and Stan-the-Stupid do that on a regular bases
Comey said that yes, there is an investigation.

This is good. It will once and for all prove that the Russians did try to influence our election, and that there was no collusion between them and the Trump Campain.
Comey said that yes, there is an investigation.

This is good. It will once and for all prove that the Russians did try to influence our election, and that there was no collusion between them and the Trump Campain. Originally Posted by Jackie S

and if Obama and Clinton hadn't tried to fuck with Putin's re-election bid, they wouldn't have had motivation to return the favor.

speaking of fucking with foreign affairs who's to say Bebe didn't throw his hat into the "fuck Obama and his hand-picked successor" game??
I hope you Trump suckers got to watch the investigation today, trump is toast, you were all fools for voting for a traitor. Happy days are here again! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I hope you like Pence.

Jim
The uni-party is fixing to be exposed!

What Tom Clancy novel had the Japanese jet that kamizake dove the Capitol, wiping out pretty much the whole administration?

That.
Who the fuck is BeBe?
Who the fuck is BeBe? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
go back to the "homeland" and find out .. that is if they'll grant u a visa!!

bahhahahaaaa

DENIED!!!!
The uni-party is fixing to be exposed!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Have no fear! The Lord Emperor is here!!!

What a dumb scumbag you are WWE.

I don't need a visa. I can become a citizen if I so choose.

And I don't choose.

I've got too many 0zombies to be blastin!