Trump supporters

Just curious, is there anybody out there who voted for Trump and now has changed their opinion of the man?
Dumb question... people's opinions of Trump (like any politician) change constantly, so what?

Why don't you ask what's really on your mind?

You need to rephrase it like this... if any of you Trump voters had it to do over again, would you vote for the bitch instead?

I doubt if you will find any second-guessers.
Dumb question... people's opinions of Trump (like any politician) change constantly, so what?

Why don't you ask what's really on your mind?

You need to rephrase it like this... if any of you Trump voters had it to do over again, would you vote for the bitch instead?

I doubt if you will find any second-guessers. Originally Posted by lustylad
You are reading more into this than there is. Simple question. Only needs yes or no. Not your "expert misreading abilities.
if the dimocrats changed their minds on a ton of stuff and the republicans changed theirs on some things and the news media was honest and fair and were true watch dogs, then.....

I might, well not change my mind, but would have possibly voted another way

for what conceivable reason would anyone who voted for trump with a considered mind have a change of mind about that right now?

if anything its more confirmed than before

the real question is why are those who didn't vote for him not now in his camp and why didn't they vote for him in the first instance, save some hope for personal enrichment?
I am not a fan of Sessions and hope that the repeal and keep it the same does not pass. But, that is on Congress to not fuck it up, Trump just wants to sign a bill, any bill.
Just curious, is there anybody out there who voted for Trump and now has changed their opinion of the man? Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
you should be asking who wouldn't vote for the Lord Emperor .. um .. dur fuhrer .. ah .. President Trump now?

so if the question is .. "Would you vote for Trump now, yes or no?"

YES.

bet u didn't see that coming did ya? bahhahaaaaaa

my absolute faith in the Lord Emperor shall never waiver!!!!!
To the OP you are not going to get the truth from the cock sucking Trump supporters - I am perhaps the most conservative person in this hobby and I had to swallow my pride and vote for HIllary.
Trump is no consrrvative and is an embarrassment to this great country.
  • Trey
  • 03-20-2017, 03:32 PM
Trump supporters would only abandon the man if he had an affair with a black chick. Apart from that the man has full support to do or say anything.
To the OP you are not going to get the truth from the cock sucking Trump supporters - I am perhaps the most conservative person in this hobby and I had to swallow my pride and vote for HIllary.
Trump is no consrrvative and is an embarrassment to this great country. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
so .. how's that appeal for your boorish behavior going? bahhahahaha

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2006278
Trump is no consrrvative and is an embarrassment to this great country. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You do a lot of swallowing LUBED WIDE ASS !!!! All of that "swallowing " can't be good for your weight loss " attempts " , huh "seArgent " shitburner !!!! " most conservative..." Tell us another one LUBE......

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2006278 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hereafter, that thread should be referred to as LUBE'S " WAAAAA, WAAAAA " thread !

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2006278 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LMAO. Poor Tubby
Trump supporters would only abandon the man if he had an affair with a black chick. Apart from that the man has full support to do or say anything. Originally Posted by Trey
Naah he could rape their mother's and these guys wouldn't bat an eye. Hell you see how they turn a blind eye to him wanting to fuck the shit out of his own daughter. They all lack basic morals
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2017, 04:49 PM
Trump supporters would only abandon the man if he had an affair with a black chick. Apart from that the man has full support to do or say anything. Originally Posted by Trey
The Trump supporters that get kicked off their insurance are not going to vote for him again, I can tell you that.

Especially the older ones not on Medicare yet whose premiums are going up.

His election victory was a very narrow one in three states , if those three states go back blue , the next President will be a Democrat.

The only reason it was not a Democrat now is because they nominated the one person who could not beat Trump.
I voted for Trump. My opinion has changed.