One Half Of Canadians Want Illegal Immigrants Out Of Canada.....

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/melean...kdown-n2301691

How big of a shit hole can Mexico be if rather than going back there, Illegal Mexicans would rather go to the cold and inhospitable climate of Canada.

One thing that is humorous in this article is Canadians want Illegal Mexicans to go back to The USA.

Fuck that. They are just as Illegal here.

Prime Minister Trudeau is going to soon face his own problems in this matter. Mexicans don't like living in Mexico. So they will continue to seek other places. So Canada looks, at the very least, better than a corruption infested shithole.

Good Luck, Canada. Maybe you need a wall too.
since there's only 35 million people in Canada if we got rid of the estimated 10 million illegals to Canada they'd suddenly be about 1/3 of the total population.

in the US with 318 million that's 3 percent. maybe that's why libtards what to let them all stay .. it's only 3percent after all.

what's the difference between 10 million illegals and 10 illegals? NOTHING bahhahaaa

when Trudeau is forced to do something about illegals in Canada are they gonna call him a racist?
  • WTF
  • 03-21-2017, 12:33 PM
Fake News
^^^^^ fag .. er fake post!
Copied from someone's response to a Yahoo article:
"The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified today, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal American immigration. The Republican presidential and House election is prompting an exodus among left leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray and live according to a conservative view of the U.S. Constitution and not Executive Orders. Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of Sociology professors, global warming activists and green energy proponents crossing their fields at night. "I went out to milk the cows the other day and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose farm borders North Dakota. "The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free range chicken. When I told him I didn't have any, he angrily left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?" In an effort to stop the illegal American aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them nonetheless. He then installed 5,000 Watt loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the border, but they just keep on coming. Canadian officials are particularly concerned about American smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, promising them that they will be delivered to safe haven in Canada. They pack them into electric cars and drive them across the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the batteries die. "A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley Cabernet, though, and some kale chips, but they wouldn't share." When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly fearing retribution from conservatives, who will make them work instead of providing entitlements. Rumors have been circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and study the Constitution. In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the 1950s. "If they can't identify the accordion player on the Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," the official said. Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic broccoli shortage, buying up all the hip hop CDs, and renting all of the Michael Moore movies. "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't absorb and support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many inept Art and Interior Design majors does one country need?"
  • WTF
  • 03-21-2017, 01:09 PM
Fake News
Relevant News!! Originally Posted by WTF
ftfy idiot
  • WTF
  • 03-21-2017, 01:57 PM
Fake News...Canada to cold for Mexicans, plus America is Great again. I have hat to prove it.

Real News...Obama tapp Trump Tower
Fake News...Canada to cold for Mexicans, plus America is Great again. I have hat to prove it.

Real News...Obama tapp Trump Tower Originally Posted by WTF

so buy them all a parka from L.L. Bean u fucktard. and i bet you'd deduct it from the .50 cents an hour you pay yer guys yeah?