Penn & Teller

Ok am I the only one to find "Penn & Teller fool us" on the Arkansas CW extremely entertaining and interesting? If u haven't seen it I suggest u tune into it one day and take a peek 😉
Haven't seen it yet, I'll have to check it out. Love Penn and Teller. They had a show called Bullshit! (I think) that I used to watch.
  • BK
  • 08-03-2017, 07:06 PM
Haven't seen it but I have met both of them after their show in Vegas. Teller must get tired of never saying anything, and Penn liked to fondle the ladies rears and he posed for pictures with them I recall.
I have never met Teller but I have been knowing Penn for over 20 years. I met him in New York years ago at a Manhatten Bistro.
Its about people doing magic tricks and I assume Penn and teller have to try to guess how they did the trick and if they guess wrong I guess you fooled them lol. Its pretty interesting. And for those of you who have met either one of them.... Error I'm jelly..
Its about people doing magic tricks and I assume Penn and teller have to try to guess how they did the trick and if they guess wrong I guess you fooled them lol. Its pretty interesting. And for those of you who have met either one of them.... Error I'm jelly.. Originally Posted by jazzy9914
That's shows awesome. They have had some great talent try to fool them
watch often
lol I thought it wasn't new to the cw ahaha