Providers over 39 - Got Legs???

I was reading an article the other day (yah, right) that was touting famous women, over 40 y/o, with fabulous legs (e.g. Julia Roberts was the example in the article and I thought I could do better than that). I thought it might be fun to see your favorite provider, over 39 y/o (because so many are stuck on that age), with fabulous legs!!

My favorite pair (and my 2nd favorite pair) are displayed below (Sandra Dee - OKC):

Julia Roberts? Her legs look bony to me! I didn't realize she was famous for them? I just though she was a great actress! Loved her in Erin Brockovich & Notting Hill!
Well as far as Celebs, I always thought Tina Turner had some nice legs. As far as providers over 39, well haven't met one yet over 39. Oh and Tina is 71 years old.
Julia Roberts? Her legs look bony to me! I didn't realize she was famous for them? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Right!! SL...I saw Julia Roberts on Letterman the night before and when I read the article, it made me think of this!! I bet there are dozens of ECCIE ladies over 39 that could do better....let's see!!
I was reading an article the other day (yah, right) that was touting famous women, over 40 y/o, with fabulous legs (e.g. Julia Roberts was the example in the article and I thought I could do better than that). I thought it might be fun to see your favorite provider, over 39 y/o (because so many are stuck on that age), with fabulous legs!!

My favorite pair (and my 2nd favorite pair) are displayed below (Sandra Dee - OKC):

Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Gee, how did I know who you would pick. I love the reactions of the other guys when you walk in a restaurant with her.
I was reading an article the other day (yah, right) that was touting famous women, over 40 y/o, with fabulous legs (e.g. Julia Roberts was the example in the article and I thought I could do better than that). I thought it might be fun to see your favorite provider, over 39 y/o (because so many are stuck on that age), with fabulous legs!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Everyone think I'm MUCH taller because of my legs. I have a 33" inseam but yet only stand around 5'4. I've had reviews state 5'6 all the way up to 5'8 LOL

Riding horses for years and years really keeps my legs in good shape!

I was 43 in this pic.
Well as far as Celebs, I always thought Tina Turner had some nice legs. As far as providers over 39, well haven't met one yet over 39. Oh and Tina is 71 years old. Originally Posted by acp5762
Tina Turner! Now those were legs! ZZ Top had a video out... wow now there were some clasic examples! (But younger!)
Tina Turner
Thanks Dallas... Now those are legs!

my fantasy!!

my fantasy!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
She AIN'T 39 but DAM! HOT, HOT, HOT LEGS!
lol--I know but I love love love her!!!
What was Brad Pitt thinking when he said Goodbye?
Setty has never discriminated against legs because of age.

In fact, Setty has never met a pair of legs he didnt like.

Enjoy yourself, stay safe.

Setty (SouthSide)

I'm always complimented on my legs. Although I'm only 5'1, they make me look much taller in pics. LOL Not bad for 43 huh?