URL / Website: - https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?63833-Taymadison30
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DNT and Midway Area
Activities: BBBJ, Mish, CG, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length, tied in bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Taylor is probably one of the prettiest provider in Dallas if not Texas.

She's young with a near perfect figure.

5'5, probably 115 lb

Large C's Natural

MM Ass
Recommendation: Yes
Her ass is fake??
  • RPHA
  • 04-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Her ass is fake?? Originally Posted by Zlo_Polovina
As in she has work done to it so its not natural
I guess

Ourhome2 is down
  • RPHA
  • 04-08-2020, 10:04 PM
I guess

Ourhome2 is down Originally Posted by Zlo_Polovina
Yeah, it was back up for a little while when I was writing the review about 15 minutes ago but has recently gone down again.

If you google her name you can see her post on other sites
She probably the best looking lady in in Dallas an were ever else the hell she is she's a true head Turner with no make up on
good review,but with NO GFE,a big pass and thks for info off my list
she throws a LOT of specials and offers on Twitter, has anyone successfully ever taken advantage of that? twitter: @Taymadison30

I got tempted for her "quarantine special", paid a deposit for links to her dropbox pictures, and a Half Hour appt, but - then we lost touch when it came down to actually booking the appointment.

Now - a few weeks have gone by, and I'm hesitant to contact her again, for fear of her completely forgetting that I thought I paid for the links AND a Half Hour. Sigh, I think I lost $$$ for links and an appt that I may not ever receive.

? Has anyone else successfully met her through one of the Twitter specials?
She keeps pretty good logs of who bought what. She just started booking the quarantine specials. Just be nice when you message her and you’ll be fine.
You paid her 300 and never met? LOL
I reached out to her about guys saying they ghosted her and she claims it was because her account got banned or something. If you try to reach out to her on her snapchat account you .may. have some luck.

she throws a LOT of specials and offers on Twitter, has anyone successfully ever taken advantage of that? twitter: @Taymadison30

I got tempted for her "quarantine special", paid a deposit for links to her dropbox pictures, and a Half Hour appt, but - then we lost touch when it came down to actually booking the appointment.

Now - a few weeks have gone by, and I'm hesitant to contact her again, for fear of her completely forgetting that I thought I paid for the links AND a Half Hour. Sigh, I think I lost $$$ for links and an appt that I may not ever receive.

? Has anyone else successfully met her through one of the Twitter specials? Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer