BDD

Baby dolls Dallas opening tomorrow at 11. Lunch buffet and all.
....Yeaaaaaaaaaa
Anyone else think that buffet is a mine field?
the buffet - good way to test your immune system....
Any updates on how bdd was today?
Well I decided to take one for the team and headed to BDD. I’m on the younger side and live alone so I didn’t think I was too big of a risk. I got there around 7 and while it’s definitely less busy, I’d say it was about 50-75% of the usual crowd for a Friday. Feels like the same number of girls, but they’re definitely trying to get customers. A couple have had masks.

Cover is free, downstairs bar is closed (upstairs open and taking orders) and beer cart is there. No temp check. Haven’t gotten a dance yet. Will reply after.
May have spoke too soon. Died down a ton after the shift switch.
May have spoke too soon. Died down a ton after the shift switch.
Let us know if you have any dances.
Got 3 dances with girls that weren’t memorable. One girl seemed to be hesitant, but the other two seemed to be doing their normal routine. Then ended the night with one girl who I’ve talked to before but never got dances from. 8 dances and a nice ending.
how many dancers? dancer to guy ratio?
I’d say before night shift it was typical. Night shift had a higher dancer/guy ratio than usual.
Ventured up the street to the former Cabaret Royal and though looked slow vip was still fun & popping a thick Cuban N****I. Way2much $ but maybe y'all who have game can make the rates come down.
Is it noticeable that any venues took the time to replace or clean any of the carpets/chairs/ bathrooms? Or same old funk nastiness?
went to BDD last night around 8:30, curious to see what type of protocols are in place...basically not much but within the guidelines or they could not be open. There are a few masks (optional), here and there - customers, staff and dancers but looked pretty much business as usual to me. Not crowded, good ratio of dancers to guy.
Got two dances from a dancer I had never seen before, pretty face, dirty-blondish hair, great fit body with MM boobs - I don't recall her name so I can't leave an official "review" other than the gist of my encounter - she mentioned she was from Vegas (unsure if just passing through or staying), but I felt her up as best I could for 2 songs and she didn't mind. I was there more for the scene/recon than dances so my mission was accomplished.