Melania manages to trash Christmas, Fox News and kids in cages.

The truth is coming out about her...She really is a bitch.
On a scale of bitchiness with Martha Stewart being a one and Hillary being a ten, rank Melania, Kamala, and Nancy.
On a scale of bitchiness with Martha Stewart being a one and Hillary being a ten, rank Melania, Kamala, and Nancy. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

illary clinton 10
Nancy peelosi 10
Kamala Harris 8
martha steward 6
Melania trump 5
7 for Nancy....
President Pelosi?
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 08:21 AM
mole is just pushing the the usual racist, marxist DPST propaganda in the mode of the LSM

Puts up a headline to pull folks in with fake allegations
and No references or authentication.

Just the usual stupid, ignorant DPST Propaganda of comrade Xi.

The mode of operation is to - Throw out allegations - and when proven false - ignore that from the depths of the burrow while creating new Propaganda BS!
that is the pattern of the LSM and Comrade Xi dependent mass media.
mole is just pushing the the usual racist, marxist DPST propaganda in the mode of the LSM

Puts up a headline to pull folks in with fake allegations
and No references or authentication.

Just the usual stupid, ignorant DPST Propaganda of comrade Xi.

The mode of operation is to - Throw out allegations - and when proven false - ignore that from the depths of the burrow while creating new Propaganda BS!
that is the pattern of the LSM and Comrade Xi dependent mass media. Originally Posted by oeb11

You and your Comrade Xi should move to Venezuela
illary clinton 10
Nancy peelosi 10
Kamala Harris 8
martha steward 6
Melania trump 5 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Gotta add +'s to killary and pussollini
Not to condemn Molle, okay, I'm condemning Molle, but I heard the phone conversation and I heard nothing wrong. What I heard was an accomplished business woman in her own right complaining that the media, who doesn't give a shit about her, demanding to know how she is going to decorate the White House for Christmas. Hypocrites. She is also complaining that she tried personally to get some children free at the border who were separated by a Obama directive and she found that the system has to work in order to protect those children. The press has been told but they don't care and won't report it. She rightfully complained that no matter what she says or does, the press is going to attack her with lies and innuendos.

Sounds like Melania has a pretty good handle on the press in Washington DC.