Bare Cabaret?? Foxys??

Since I’ve moved to Houston, I started taking quick road trips here to Austin to check things out.. thinking of trying Bare Cabaret or Foxys but I’m not sure what’s the better option? Currently I’m at Ricks & I really really like it there. It has a super chill vibe but I’m ready for something new. Suggestions?
I don't know if Austin's brave enough to hit the clubs enough to make it lucrative. They're all scared of their shadow here.

I think you'd almost be better served getting an airbnb at the domain and just run some incalls.
I would avoid Foxxy's if I was you. I've been there twice, and I've seen funeral parlors with more action. IMHO. I cannot speak to Bare Cabaret; never been there.
I've driven rideshare on the weekend nights, and have picked up lots of passengers from both clubs. Both Bare and Foxxy's have pretty substantial traffic at those times, but if I ever get a rush of extroversion, I'd probably pick the former over the latter.
If you're in the area near Bare, also take a look at XTC, and if you're near Foxxy's, you're also near the Bratton Lane Perfect 10 (as well as Rick's, which you already mentioned as a go-to).