URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=543061
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: West Houston/Katy area
Activities: BBBJ, LFK, DATY/O, FIV, CFS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long black to mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She looks just like her photos - short and thin with small breasts and tiny waist and ass.
Recommendation: Yes
So you joined in Jan. 2020 and no posts until now and two together??

OKAY
I joined .... ASPD ... and then Eccie. One review. Never again! (FYI: Same handle!)

OKAY!
Same.
So you joined in Jan. 2020 and no posts until now and two together??

OKAY Originally Posted by Me Chupo Bien
Yeah exactly… I registered a while back and didn’t want to pay for premium when I was just starting the hobby. I’ve been mostly on OH2 for the last couple years but decided to try to get premium here and see if there’s anything to it. So I posted my most recent two encounters to get premium. So that’s the story.
Yeah exactly… I registered a while back and didn’t want to pay for premium when I was just starting the hobby. I’ve been mostly on OH2 for the last couple years but decided to try to get premium here and see if there’s anything to it. So I posted my most recent two encounters to get premium. So that’s the story. Originally Posted by nice2her
You convinced me, and welcome to the hobby!!

IMHO Eccie is better for historical data now that they aren't allowed to advertise, OH2 better for advertising.

Good luck in the hobby!!!
Yeah exactly… I registered a while back and didn’t want to pay for premium when I was just starting the hobby. I’ve been mostly on OH2 for the last couple years but decided to try to get premium here and see if there’s anything to it. So I posted my most recent two encounters to get premium. So that’s the story. Originally Posted by nice2her
You convinced me, and welcome to the hobby!!

IMHO Eccie is better for historical data now that they aren't allowed to advertise, OH2 better for advertising.

Good luck in the hobby!!!
I'm glad n2h had a good time. Anya I got is a con. Had an appointment with her recently and she called me the day before asking to cash app 2 roses. Luckily my big head took over and declined since I have not met her before. However, she promised to keep the appoint the next day and confirmed. Guess what?, she ghosted me the next day!. I'm pretty sure she was planning to con me from the get go. So, roll the dice guys if you plan to see her.
Am I allowed to post gifs made from her YouTube page to remind them of what they're getting themselves into?
  • Pyle1
  • 07-20-2021, 08:42 PM
Am I allowed to post gifs made from her YouTube page to remind them of what they're getting themselves into? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You have my permission.
Sounds like an accurate description of a session with her. She does have a propensity to ask for money up front on occasion and she can be erratic with TCB.
Where is that gif?
What I saw from her (on Twitter I think) really cooled me down... borderline crept me out.