URL / Website: https://onlyfans.com/katpowersss
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length and brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: 5’8 physical fit and great smile beautiful eyes and big beautiful boobs as well. And sexy strong legs.
Recommendation: Yes
So, you're activity was going to pick her up and take her home??

No I was nice enough to help her get home safely after a bad experience with another provider. And after I got her home safely we made plans for another day to set up another fun encounter. I was just letting what happened be known.
What.....?
  • Uomo
  • 07-28-2021, 08:47 PM
So this really isn't a review

BIG WASTE!!!!!!!!!!!
Who was the provider that kicked her out? I've tried to pull up that P215278 and also Mia Trevi and neither pulls up on P411.
And she cancelled on you because she was seeing this provider and her boyfriend? You weren't pissed that she cancelled on you? She has cancelled on me and another provider in the past as well and we wondered if she just found another deal and that was why she cancelled on us.
Who was the provider that kicked her out? I've tried to pull up that P215278 and also Mia Trevi and neither pulls up on P411.
And she cancelled on you because she was seeing this provider and her boyfriend? You weren't pissed that she cancelled on you? She has cancelled on me and another provider in the past as well and we wondered if she just found another deal and that was why she cancelled on us. Originally Posted by sharkman29
The picture on 411 account when you click on the link in ROS looks similar to that of Mia Santos, but did she move to Denver??

Mia Trevi was the one who kicked her out of the room. I went to the link I provided and her profile still pulled up on p411. She rescheduled with me because she had made plans with that provider. And was I mad sure but it wasn’t like I couldn’t wait to see Kat or had to see her that day exactly. Things happen and plans change and we are all human so yea. But we rescheduled and I got to see Kat and had a lot of fun together.
Me Chupo Bien yes that is probably the same provider just changed her name and moved to Denver it looks like.
BIG WASTE!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Definite waste. And my ignore list just keeps growing with threads like this.
Lmao. Tales and fairy tales.