User ID:: N/A
Phone: 936-263-1657 [edit - info added as given by OP - DM]
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Seeking.com
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: I-10 and BW 8 adjacent Motel
Activities: GFE,BBFS, Rough Sodomy, ATM, TUMA, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Mid back dark brown with a touch of highlights. Wore most of the time in a high pony tail at my request.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: BBW or fucking Fat all the way. Maybe 5' tall curvy as hell with a fupa. she is agile for a Fat girl and definitely moves it
Recommendation: Yes
Good on ya. Phat girl luvin'. Slow golf clap :-)
PM her number.
Nice!

What is it with these useless SA “reviews”. Post the damned link or don’t waste your time writing a bragging session.
What is it with these useless SA “reviews”. Post the damned link or don’t waste your time writing a bragging session. Originally Posted by zxcv101
Hey dumb ass who read my posting to you because you don't appear to be very smart...…. go to the SA website and type manda 77034 in the search box....Hello Hello
Hey dumb ass who read my posting to you because you don't appear to be very smart...…. go to the SA website and type manda 77034 in the search box....Hello Hello Originally Posted by aubbrey
Yeah buddy, not sure what search option you refer to but I tried that as well with no luck.

I ain't hatin, just stating.

Anyways if you can provide link that would be cool if not that's cool too. I got other sloots I need to talk to lol.
Hmmm…might go degrade and fuck up this fat bitch
Hmmm…might go degrade and fuck up this fat bitch
Just telling the community to go to SA and plugging in her handle does no good. This review doesn't meet the full criteria for credit and is basically useless or not real
Just telling the community to go to SA and plugging in her handle does no good. This review doesn't meet the full criteria for credit and is basically useless or not real Originally Posted by oilman12
https://www.seeking.com/member/8f096...9-e65d468ea521
Unless your a member I don't think the link is going to work.... SA isn't like bP was or any of the other sites that girls advertise on
These SA "reviews" are dumb, pointless, and in the cases where RWI is given out, quite reckless.
That’s a huugggeee bitch
Hey dumb ass who read my posting to you because you don't appear to be very smart...…. go to the SA website and type manda 77034 in the search box....Hello Hello Originally Posted by aubbrey
Yeah, you spelled it Amanda in your review. Not Manda. But thanks for the insults about intelligence. That makes this board so helpful when you add your very smart and colorful wit.
"What is it with these useless SA “reviews”. Post the damned link or don’t waste your time writing a bragging session"

It would also be beneficial to be mindful of ones tone before firing off a comment when they don't like something that is being shared.... just kindly saying so as to not be offensive