Kissing

Another question for the ladies.

I was with a young lady I have been having sex with for 8 years. Great kisser! Friday, she tells me no more kissing as she is getting married. Then proceeded to give me a blow job. So you will stick my dick in your mouth that your going to kiss your guy with but no kissing me. Right.

Not the first woman to tell me this. One even said she kisses her son so no kissing me but bj is ok.

I am thinking it's more of a symbol thing more than anything else. Thoughts?
Kissing off the table but BBJ is okay .
Never understand this one either unless CBJ on the table along with no kissing ?

There is mouth wash to use after kissing -

Kissing gets me going and then the juice just flow along ..
I remember the old days when kissing is not common when meeting up a provider.
Maybe it's my breath. lol

Probably not as I drink mouthwash all day long
Another question for the ladies.

I was with a young lady I have been having sex with for 8 years. Great kisser! Friday, she tells me no more kissing as she is getting married. Then proceeded to give me a blow job. So you will stick my dick in your mouth that your going to kiss your guy with but no kissing me. Right.

Not the first woman to tell me this. One even said she kisses her son so no kissing me but bj is ok.

I am thinking it's more of a symbol thing more than anything else. Thoughts? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing

I've had this happen before with more than woman one. Not this scenario exactly, but something similar. Apparently there is something intimate and personal about kissing that makes it "unique". And other sexual acts don't possess this trait for some reason.

I do think it's kind of silly though. I recently CIM with a woman I've known for awhile. She had a 2+ hour drive home late at night. I offered her tea with caffeine twice to help keep her awake, and she said "I won't place that dirty leaf in my body" Mind you, this was fine Matcha from Japan, not some lead ridden black tea from China. I'm thinking to myself "You just took some bodily fluids in your mouth body, yet you are afraid of one of the most healthy drinks on earth"? Strange
Kissing for a woman is intimate. The psychology is flawed, but its a way to keep a part of them shut off from this business of pay to play. They have something left to give to their partner thats special. But I believe its the ONLY way to hold on to reality in a world of fiction.
I need kissing to get my Motor Rolling ..
But if the gent not into kissing im good with other Activities (o)(o)
I will not ring her devils doorbell unless her tongue meets mine.
Kissing for a woman is intimate. The psychology is flawed, but its a way to keep a part of them shut off from this business of pay to play. They have something left to give to their partner thats special. But I believe its the ONLY way to hold on to reality in a world of fiction. Originally Posted by baldbrotha1
I did not say pay to play
My comment was addressing the hobby as a whole NOT necessarily exclusive to you, however, you said "seeing her for 8 yrs. for sex". She doesn't want to kiss now...you tell me. Lol
Ah, I see
I have never understood that. I get slightly offended when someone doesn't kiss me with the same mindset of "If you can put your dick in me, your lips can touch mine"

DFK REQUIRED
My comment was addressing the hobby as a whole NOT necessarily exclusive to you, however, you said "seeing her for 8 yrs. for sex". She doesn't want to kiss now...you tell me. Lol Originally Posted by baldbrotha1
I did. In the orginal post.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-20-2022, 10:20 PM
I have never understood that. I get slightly offended when someone doesn't kiss me with the same mindset of "If you can put your dick in me, your lips can touch mine"

DFK REQUIRED Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
My kind of lady!
I actually enjoy kissing just not the way everyone does it. When giving a BJ I'm in control mostly and if you do drive I can still have a bit of say in the speed, force length between breaths etc. But when kissing for example some people almost want to lay on my face or spit alot or may have bad breath. I'm not a fan of the pressed kiss (movie kiss) with all the back and forth head moving. Now usually in an intimate situation you know a person or the kiss is more natural so it's felt out by both. In our fantasy world we are on a time limit and often miss the small hints that indicate what a person enjoys. Making these kisses often awkward (even more on 1st encounters). Now that we're at this place I'm kissing someone who has not taken the time or consideration to find out what I like. ⭐Now I'm not delusional so I do understand the situation. It's not really about this. So instead of coming to this strange space where you feel like I don't want to kiss you, I often take my time so we can find a common ground. Not 12 visits just a few min so it's not an odd face attack upon entry! It's not that I don't kiss but I don't want someone to walk in the room and dive in my mouth, w/ tongue or cock. I just think if there was a little more consideration there would be more kissing. Yes we're working but as previously stated it's probably a girl thing. Though we do try to keep this under control we're all human. I just don't like someone stuck to my face for an hour. Kissing is more of a shared activity (to me) than some others during sex, that are more commonly controlled by 1 person and the second person adds to. Since we are often unfamiliar with each other kissing can be odd if done selfishly. I feel the problem starts when a kiss becomes 1 sided. Also if someone is very excited or unpracticed the kisses can be hard to follow. I try to avoid moments that we are not both enjoying the connection. So kissing comes with consideration! Some people just want to smear faces and that's not a turn on for me. Soft and sexy kisses where our eyes meet and we both feel the connection drives me wild but a spit party I'll pass on. Also kissing unlink most other sexual activity requires us to be eye to eye and breath to breath. This can cause issues for some aswell (intimacy, covid etc). My concerns are more about freshness and being present in the NOW ! Does this feel good for us both because when you get to that place it starts a far more exciting experience!
This is ONLY MY OPINION!
I truly enjoy kissing when we can find a common ground. This is not surprising because I provided and enjoy a very intimate setting. Hope that makes sense.
Very passionately prolonged kissing is essential and an incredible turnon