A Question about Noticing Sexy when Running Eerrands!

So yesterday I was out running errands in Frisco. I bought a wrap dress the day before and forgot to safety pin it. It was also a little big.

When I was inside with no wind it was a pretty modest dress....But, outside it was definitely a challenge. Both at the chest part and the skirt part. And since I am 5'10" and was also pushing two chihuahas in a stroller, I'm sure it was quite a sight.

My question is....do you guys notice things like that? Like, when you got your head down at Lowes, looking for a star screw...do you notice the chick next to you pulling down her skirt?
Yes, i always notice my surroundings and especially when there is a pretty lady around me!!
... looking for a star screw...do you notice the chick next to you pulling down her skirt? Originally Posted by Smurfydoesdallas
Always looking for a screw.
Hell yes
C'mon. We're guys. We notice sexy in a burlap bag.
Saw a lady at the produce market in high heels, tight jeans and a crop-top. Did my best not to gawk, but mentally sent a fist-pump her way.
yes, yes we absolutely do.
then the mind wanders about "what if" scenarios. Eventually we come to places like this to hopefully try to live out that fantasy!
Absolutely !
Yes, somehow our eyes always gravitate that direction like weird a sixth sense.
1000%
I’m always looking for a bbbj
I always try to give a wink and your looking lovely today.
Have gotten a few numbers that way.
and it can relate to a good looking woman like yourself or a dirtbag.

I just think that way.
I always notice. Especially if it is a lady with a body like yours.

The question is how do you feel about guys noticing? Do you like it, or think they are just dirty men?
My mental glasses are fogged at the moment.
Maybe you can post a picture in this wrap dress for clarity