Famous Sky

I heard Sky is planning to come back to DFW in September to Spa 21.
This is the famous Sky from good old days... Jade, Bali, JuJu and Sun.
I hope this gets materialized.
Which sky is this SJ? The original slim petite one who used to work at Ocean (where exercise is now) or I think there was another one who worked Suns spa that was thick

Nvm, I think I know which it is now
Which sky is this SJ? The original slim petite one who used to work at Ocean (where exercise is now) or I think there was another one who worked Suns spa that was thick

Nvm, I think I know which it is now Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Wow. I haven't thought of Sky in years, but mine was her first Dallas session, I learned later. The thin petite Sky. What a blessing if it is she returning.
The original Sky was Orange’s gf
Is this the 5’7” tall with long wavy hair Sky ?
The original Sky was Orange’s gf Originally Posted by Ronin3
That's right, I forgot about that!
Sky High..... last time she was at that location it was Sun Spa. Good visit.
I had heard that rumor form a reliable source
That sky was coming back to Dallas around summer time
Aug or sep
Hope it’s true
I’d love to fuck her again
  • kpop8
  • 09-04-2023, 08:09 PM
The same sky from Jade? What a treat she was if its the same one I am thinking of with the big fake MMs
Well, where is she going?
She will be at 21
At the end of this Month
I wonder what Sky's rate will be for her Premium Services when she returns?
I wonder what Sky's rate will be for her Premium Services when she returns? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
If she knows you already then don’t worry and if she hits you with the premium then pay it cause it’s going to be worth it .
Simple is what simple does cause sometimes the questions are more difficult than the answers.
If she knows you already then don’t worry and if she hits you with the premium then pay it cause it’s going to be worth it .
Simple is what simple does cause sometimes the questions are more difficult than the answers. Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Known her for years since Pre-COVID days at the Bali's that was on Walnut Hill, across the street was "Number One" with the Thai phenomenon CiCi and the famous Vanessa had a stint there also after she was at Blue.
  • RPHA
  • 09-08-2023, 07:02 AM
Wow... thats a name I have not heard in a long time and if rumor proves to be true I can't wait.