Best Areas For Incall (I'm Sure Opinions Vary lol)

Hello to all! I'm sure this has been asked, but this will be my first visit to Austin and would love to know the suggested areas for an incall. Please PM me with any suggestions thank you in advance
Rundberg and 35
That's cruel.
It's central north. Easy to get too from anywheres. Lots of restaurants and entertainment. Good rates at hotels in area.
That's cruel. Originally Posted by davetheman
What's cruel about it. Please add content if you add an opinion and post on my thread. That would be awesome.
Rundberg used to be a rough area, especially near Lamar. Maybe it's better towards 35 idk. Been awhile since i've been out there. If rates are cheap it's for a reason.
I would recommend the Arboretum Area, near 360 & 183 or the Domain Area, near Mopac (Loop 1) and Braker Lane. Both areas have plenty of Hotel options and no sketchy areas.

I would disregard the Rundberg area as it is too sketchy and could discourage potential clients.

The I-35 & 290 areahas some okay places but some sketchy locations to.

Downtown can be a hassle due to traffic and parking but has some nice hotels.

If you want to be located in South Austin you could try the Ben White & I35 area, but South Austin can be a hassle for clients coming from North Austin.

Best of luck to you.
The domain and the arboretum area are great. These locations are also close to restaurants, bars and shopping which is great if you have some downtime.
i do like arboretum feel i can trust it
i dont like domain cause its sketch to me these days
If a gentleman really likes you, he will come to you wherever you are, provided traffic isn’t and timing aren’t an issue. I’ve had places off 360 near the arboretum, north of 35 & grand ave and as far south as Buda. It’s never been an issue. I’m North East now, which Isn’t a popular area, but I get alot of bang for my buck where I’m located and easy access to 183 and 290, so going south or north isn’t but 15 to 20 min max to most places. I live near the expo center w/ not as much traffic congestion and enjoy a more private place.
What's cruel about it. Please add content if you add an opinion and post on my thread. That would be awesome. Originally Posted by Demi Rose
Don't mind him, they like to poke fun on here. But it's no fun if you aren't from here and can't understand the joke. But no avoid Rundberg/35, 183/Manor (east/central Austin in general really) are pretty rough areas of town.

Like others have said, Arboretum/Domain is cool. South is pretty cool too (lots of things to do downtown but parking is a bitch), but right outside of Downtown in "South" Austin can be convenient for those headed home from work.

Traffic can be a shit show any and everywhere in Austin so staying closer to Mopac is honestly the best bet.
The area I recommended is called the vagina triangle for a reason. North Central. 35 is there so easy access. Good motels that folk mind their own business. The other areas recommended have the same risks with dbl the price. Traffic is terrible around arboretum and way over rated domain.
I think the op done been here and gone
FYI. You are more than welcome to stay to my place and I am more than welcome to help you manage your business. I'm a really good guy. Just trust me.
Austin North (Domain)