Ever get the feeling that you want to vomit?

There you are. Standing over the toliet or porcelain god, you can feel pressure at the back of your throat, and sweat is starting to bead on your forehead. You raise the seat and kneel trying not to make a mess. You start tasting acid in the back of your throat. Here it comes!!!!

Witnesses to Benghazi are now asking to testify to what happened that night. Some have already anonymously come forward saying that help could have arrived, if it had been sent. Other state department people want to publicly come forward but are being prevented from testifying. Obama and Hillary have to start tasting that bile in the back of their throats about now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E_IrCX4OZA

Fox News more trusted than CNN--the Huffington Post http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...ource-n1582800
Only when I see your posts.....
  • WTF
  • 04-30-2013, 12:29 PM
I thought JD had started a thread for his Ex's to vent...
Ever get the feeling that you want to vomit? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
. . . just when Odumbo or Pelosi are on the boob tube.

Kudos to the men who invented the TV remote and the weather channel!

Witnesses to Benghazi are now asking to testify to what happened that night. Some have already anonymously come forward saying that help could have arrived, if it had been sent. Other state department people want to publicly come forward but are being prevented from testifying. Obama and Hillary have to start tasting that bile in the back of their throats about now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E_IrCX4OZA Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
+1
Kudos to the men who invented the TV remote and the weather channel! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the Weather Channel?
the Weather Channel? Originally Posted by JCM800
Much more honest and informative than listening to either Odumbo or Pelosi.
unless they miss that rain forecast...
Ever get the feeling that you want to vomit? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Yes, it makes me want to "vomit" everytime StupidOldLyingFart makes a reference about his 'boy toy,' IIFFY's "sweet ass."

That makes me sick every time!

I don't csre if they are romancing each other. I just don't want to know about it!
Notice how all the libs are ignoring the substance of the report, and simply resort to name calling? Typical when confronted with a truth they don't want to admit.

They got nothin', JD. Nothin' at all. Thanks for the info.
Hook a brother up.

New Poll: Viewers Choose Fox News Over CNN as Most Trusted News Source
Katie Pavlich | Apr 30, 2013

Recommend this article
Comments0
A new poll conducted by the Left leaning Huffington Post shows Fox News, not CNN, is America's choice for trustworthy news. The survey questions were based on the Boston Marathon bombing coverage of both networks. Newsbusters has the details:

During the poll, which was based on interviews of 1,000 adults last Friday and Saturday, the bad news for CNN began when people were asked how believable the news was from that channel during the Boston bombings. The biggest response was 35 percent stating “I don't watch CNN.”

As a result, 38 percent of the respondents said the channel was “very” or “somewhat” believable, and 21 percent said it was “not very” or “not at all believable.”

Also, MSNBC had no reason to smile since the poll indicated that 42 percent of the people polled “don't watch” the channel. In addition, the liberal channel fared poorly in the “very” or “somewhat” believable category with 35 percent.

However, the survey brought good news for the Fox News Channel, which had a 50 percent rating in the categories of “very” and “somewhat” believable even though 28 percent of those polled said they don't watch the cable news outlet, which is far less than its competitors.

During the week of the Boston Marathon bombings, Fox News topped all cable in ratings, further verifying the polling above.

Fox News beat out all other cable programming in total viewership last week during its coverage of the Boston Marathon bombings.

In both total day and primetime totals for the week of April 15-21, Fox beat out cable powerhouses like the USA Network (which typically ranks first), the History Channel, A&E, and Nickelodeon. Election coverage notwithstanding, the last time a news network ranked first among all cable was nearly a decade ago during coverage of Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

Standing atop the primetime total viewership rankings, Fox accrued 2.87M average for the week, beating out second-place USA’s 2.62M. CNN also experienced a ratings boost, finishing third among all primetime cable with 1.99M average. MSNBC, however, finished in 19th-place with 923k average.
Ah yes, FAUX News. Bringing you the best of 'We have the court appointed Constitutional Right that we sued for to broadcast anything we want as NEWS. Even if it's BULLSHIT!."
You have to visualize Benghazi when you're gagging on some guy's JUNK, BSwine?
Notice how all the libs are ignoring the substance of the report, and simply resort to name calling? Typical when confronted with a truth they don't want to admit.

They got nothin', JD. Nothin' at all. Thanks for the info. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Yah according to the right they should have sent a fast flyer in with a smart bomb killed everyone within a 10 block area .
unless they miss that rain forecast... Originally Posted by JCM800
Not true! Even when the weather channel is wrong, it is still more interesting, honest and informative than those two bozos.