Democrats claim that global warming will lead to more prostitution

http://www.examiner.com/article/hous...o-prostitution

Democrat Barbara Lee says that global warming will hurt women more than men and they will have no choice but to prostitution themselves.

Sounds like:
1. Women are incapable (in the eyes of democrats) of taking care of themselves.
2 Women taking their futures into their own hands is a bad thing. Better welfare than prostitution.
3. That prostitution is a bad thing even though women are making their own decisions.
Sounds about as credible as Republican Congressman "Smokey Joe Barton".

http://crooksandliars.com/juanita-je...okin-something
How in the fuck.......?
Joe Barton may be corrupt but the person who wrote the story sounds like a big of a loon as Barton. Since the writer didn't point it out but just made a snarky statement, there are many who think that great flood was real and caused by something other than God like forces. Around 1300 BC there was a great cataclysm that brought several civilizations to ruin including the Minoans and Cretceans. Ramses II (played by Yul Brenner) was pharoah at the time. These are truths brought to us by our best understanding of archeology. Something happened that could have caused a parting of the sea and, since we're talking hundreds of years, a great flood.

Wasn't Smokie Joe played by Dennis Hopper?
I'm not gonna lie. I do go chill in the park after sundown and put my feet in the creek to beat the heat. I had on a short dress and no panties. Its right by the firestation and one of the guys saw me and came over and touched my pussy. I did not charge him though. If he tries it again I'm gonna ask for $20.
Joe Barton may be corrupt but the person who wrote the story sounds like a big of a loon as Barton. Since the writer didn't point it out but just made a snarky statement, there are many who think that great flood was real and caused by something other than God like forces. Around 1300 BC there was a great cataclysm that brought several civilizations to ruin including the Minoans and Cretceans. Ramses II (played by Yul Brenner) was pharoah at the time. These are truths brought to us by our best understanding of archeology. Something happened that could have caused a parting of the sea and, since we're talking hundreds of years, a great flood.

Wasn't Smokie Joe played by Dennis Hopper? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

If you are getting your history from the movies will the future be portrayed like star wars?
http://www.examiner.com/article/hous...o-prostitution

Democrat Barbara Lee says that global warming will hurt women more than men and they will have no choice but to prostitution themselves.

Sounds like:
1. Women are incapable (in the eyes of democrats) of taking care of themselves.
2 Women taking their futures into their own hands is a bad thing. Better welfare than prostitution.
3. That prostitution is a bad thing even though women are making their own decisions. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wow- she is supported by other Democrats! What a silly way for them to get their point out in the open, that they want the government to fix things by sending money to the government machines of the world.
I think the future will be more like Blade Runner.