WHAT THE FUCK ???????

One of the persons arrested in Boston today, had a vanity license plate:

"Terrorista".................. ............

How the fuck did he get away with that?

An illegal immigrant riding around Boston with that plate ?

How the fuck didn't he get his ass kicked - car keyed - or otherwise run off the road !

But "Abortion is Murder" vanity plates can't be had .....fucking liberals.
One of the persons arrested in Boston today, had a vanity license plate:

"Terrorista".................. ............

How the fuck did he get away with that?

An illegal immigrant riding around Boston with that plate ?

How the fuck didn't he get his ass kicked - car keyed - or otherwise run off the road !

But "Abortion is Murder" vanity plates can't be had .....fucking liberals. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It's Boston. They love their muslims on welfare.
On Welfare, living here illegally, driving a Bmeer with vanity plates ?

Let's see how much welfare we were paying these muslims ?
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 05:25 PM
On Welfare, living here illegally, driving a Bmeer with vanity plates ?

Let's see how much welfare we were paying these muslims ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

its not a state issued "vanity plate"
I didn't say it was.....................but,

looks like it was issued by the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth; a state university................does that make a difference to you ?
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Ive personally seen those types of plates on everything from hot rods to Lambo's. .. no big deal really

apparently that one was sold at Umass ... since the guy driving the BMW didn't make it, I suppose that makes UMASS an advocate for terrorism
There may be an innocent (more or less) explanation.

Is "Terrorista" a reference to the Internet video parodies for the "Harlem Shake"? Here is a quick explanation for the spoof videos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baauer release the song in 2012, and almost a year later it exploded into the mainstream as an Internet meme. Accompanied by a video, the dance craze soon blew up in early ‘13.

Starting with a masked or costumed person dancing in a room full of people “ignoring” them, they slowly get their jig on until the 15-second-mark. Then this lyric is said, the bass drops, and the video cuts to the room full of people dancing to it as ridiculously as possible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See the YouTube links here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY6kuNhMm0k

The song "Harlem Shake" starts with the words "Con los terroristas" ("with the terrorists"). It is an unlistenable song, but the original video was so bizarre, it has spawned a cottage industry of spoof videos among young people.

Here is more:

http://mcolmo.wordpress.com/2013/02/...-harlem-shake/
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 05:41 PM
There may be an innocent (more or less) explanation.

Is "Terrorista" a reference to the Internet video parodies for the "Harlem Shake"?

See the YouTube links here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY6kuNhMm0k

The song "Harlem Shake" starts with the words "Con los terroristas" ("with the terrorists"). It is an unlistenable song, but the original video was so bizarre, it has spawned a cottage industry of spoof videos among young people. Originally Posted by ExNYer

sure theres a reasonable explanation, just provided one .. but morons and their knee jerk pals are just too "what the fuck" to fathom why
This day and age there is no "reasonable" explanation, only bullshit explanations that require extraordinary ignorance.
Since you are going down fantasy lane; how about this "explaination"; by putting "terrorista" on his vanity plate he is condemning the Muslim on Muslim killings that have occurred throughout history..............

Or it is his protest against the slaughter of innocent Israeli's..............

Or better, he is calling out all the bad muslim fanatics around the globe..........

Or better he is editorializing the violent narco-terrorist south of the border.......

Keep dreaming...........
The point is; an illegal muslim student, caught up in a terrorist attack, drives a car with Terrorista on it;

You can play games all you want.........sensible people can draw their own conclusion.

Lyrics from Harlem Shake:

With the Terrorist..Do the Harlem Shake....With the Terrorist............yada yada........

Enough said.......
Since you are going down fantasy lane; how about this "explaination"; by putting "terrorista" on his vanity plate he is condemning the Muslim on Muslim killings that have occurred throughout history..............

Or it is his protest against the slaughter of innocent Israeli's..............

Or better, he is calling out all the bad muslim fanatics around the globe..........

Or better he is editorializing the violent narco-terrorist south of the border.......

Keep dreaming........... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why did he say it in Spanish?

Why not just "Terrorist No. 1"?

I'm not saying the two guys arrested didn't at least help Tsaernov after the bombing by destroying his computer - assuming they even knew why he asked them to do that.

I'm just saying the license plate could be an innocent coincidence.
I suppose if I were to wear a sweat shirt on my upcoming work excursion through several airport security points with that logo on the front (or back) that I just might not make my regularly scheduled flight.

What do you think?

And I also suppose that the longer I sat there and tried to explain some stupid song lyric was responsible for the logo on my sweat shirt, that it would be even more difficult for me to catch the following flight ....

and at some point the LE would just throw my ass in jail and...

.... tell me to tell it to the judge at my arraignment in the morning.

Charge: Being stupid aggravated with pissing off the police.
Because it is a hip contemporary way of saying:

"With the Terrorists"....as the song lyrics say...............
I didn't say it was.....................but,

looks like it was issued by the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth; a state university................does that make a difference to you ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Ive personally seen those types of plates on everything from hot rods to Lambo's. .. no big deal really

apparently that one was sold at Umass ... since the guy driving the BMW didn't make it, I suppose that makes UMASS an advocate for terrorism Originally Posted by CJ7
It's very doubtful that UMass (or any other public-sector entity) manufactured or sold this item. Many commercial ventures sell everything from T-shirts to beer mugs emblazoned with college and university logos coupled with all sorts of silly messages and slogans.

In any event, this most certainly is not a "vanity license plate" in the generally understood sense. It's just a cheap little ornament of the sort that you see in license plate frames every day.