BGLT

• CM
  • 01-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Not JUST Dallas but every city should have its own if they want it. Dont see why not. Let everyone have fun in their own way, right.

KKA
XOXO
Hell yes!!!!!!!
Methinks there are some very homophobic peeps still hiding in the closet.

Let's give them a few more years to move out from beyond the Dark Ages, shall we........

KKA
XOXO
Fuck Yes! OMG Please! lol
LOL @ Berkleigh. Excited? lol

Per the poll results as of now.......

You know, for a group of people already outcast and judged by the world for our chosen hobby practices- the live, be happy and let live to be happy type of people- there are some really crude judging folk who obviously practice hypocrisy more than those trying to get rid of us.

Almost nothing I hate more than a hypocrite. Especially one that is too cowardly to show his/her face but quick to flick the tongue.

KKA
XOXO
LOL! yes I am excited!

I have Gay/Lesbian friends who are UTR and if they had a board like this were they could screen and meet others, I think it would be beneificial to their safety.

I very much support it because I know how they meet others and would prefer a safer environment for them as our own!
LOL! yes I am excited!

I have Gay/Lesbian friends who are UTR and if they had a board like this were they could screen and meet others, I think it would be beneificial to their safety.

I very much support it because I know how they meet others and would prefer a safer environment for them as our own! Originally Posted by berkleigh
I agree completely, everyone, no matter what, deserves to be safe. I hope on this board we can soon welcome them aboard! I look forward to it.

KKA
XOXO
Likewise!

I really hope we can offer that!
I agree...see nothing wrong a Gay/Lesbian forum. C'mon people, it's the 21st century. Allow them to have Showcases and advertise their services, too.
  • hd
  • 01-05-2012, 06:20 AM
I would say yes, but, to be it's own separate entity, if including it within this forum would it not start getting a little too busy with all the catagories?

But I agree, to each his own.
I don't understand the need for a separate forum. Is this a forum for reviews only? For advertising, reviews, and all discussions of anything related to GLBT? what specifically would go in this proposed forum? There is currently no rule against a GLBT provider or hobbyist posting. I've seen a few ads, reviews, and ISOs, but very few. I'd bet there are less than 10 GLBT Dallas reviews in the history of the board and a like number of ads, ISOs or discussions. In the past, it's been the homophobes who always wanted these few posts isolated in another forum because it offended their thoughts to have such posts in the normal forum where they would belong. IMHO, there's not enough posts on the subject to create a separate forum (forums?) and requiring all posts about anything related to GLBT to be in one forum would smack of trying to ghettoize the topic.

I like it! They would need to have their own area because whenever someone has reviewed a tranny, or heck even a male-female-male rendezvous, there are always responses to the review with the disclaimer "Not my cup of tea." Even the supposedly complimentary ones become a left-handed compliment (e.g. "Well written, but I would never in a million years....")

I know of one guy who has stood out for reviewing the TS's...but it's taken him a long time to get that status of being accepted.

Tough road all around.

I wish more could be accepted.
Huh?

Just kidding. I think the only thing stopping the BLGT community from posting here is a lack of like minded providers/hobbyists, therefore vastly decreasing it's value to them. It would be similar to me going to a BLGT board to search for a straight girl, it just doesn't make sense. I actually remember a trannie forum on aspd, and I think it consisted of the same weekly ad week after week of the same provider. Not much value to either side there.

That being said, I do commend the guys with the balls to post reviews on the trannies. It shows gumption, and the few reviews I've seen have been very entertaining.