Trump lied about his endorsement from police departments and the military

Fact checkers have proven this to be a lie since active federal agencies can't endorse candidates. http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/...d-793536067912

The organizations came out and said they DID NOT endorse Trump.
  • DSK
  • 10-26-2016, 03:06 PM
He said the unions or associations endorsed him, which they are allowed to do.
He said the unions or associations endorsed him, which they are allowed to do. Originally Posted by DSK
He also said virtually EVERY police department in America and the Military endorsed which they didn't do and aren't allowed to do- do you even listen to the audio?
You mean Trump beat Hillary to a lie. Unbelievable.
Where did you get that info from the media......hahahahaha
He also said virtually EVERY police department in America and the Military endorsed which they didn't do and aren't allowed to do- do you even listen to the audio? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You don't have a link for that? Didn't think so, you stolen valor, lying, pus-filled Lubed Wideass.
Wow. He actually laughed while reporting. Not exactly professional. Is this an opinion piece or does he claim to be a reporter?
No, he lied. Misrepresented his union endorsements because the idiot jihad refuses to accept unions.

He supposedly has the endorsement of the Border Patrol union, but when he went to the border earlier in the campaign, the local refused to host his visit at the last minute, leaving the City and County to pick up the responsibility.

He can't control his mouth.
  • DSK
  • 10-27-2016, 08:17 AM

He can't control his mouth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, neither can you, can you?
  • R.M.
  • 10-27-2016, 10:27 AM
No, he lied. Misrepresented his union endorsements because the idiot jihad refuses to accept unions.

He supposedly has the endorsement of the Border Patrol union, but when he went to the border earlier in the campaign, the local refused to host his visit at the last minute, leaving the City and County to pick up the responsibility.

He can't control his mouth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sweet heart they all lie. Please don't fool yourself. How are you? Have a great day.
  • jma9
  • 10-27-2016, 10:28 AM
I was a war hero! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Shut the fuck up; you lie about your military service all the time!
Fact checkers have proven this to be a lie since active federal agencies can't endorse candidates. http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/...d-793536067912

The organizations came out and said they DID NOT endorse Trump. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You take Matthews word for anything makes you an idiot.

I listened to what Trump said and what I heard was endorsement was a small "e" and not an official Endorsement. I noticed that one police department said exactly that, the did not give Trump and OFFICIAL endorsement which leaves open the door or a de facto endorsement by the leadership and rank and file.

I think Lubed is shooting blanks again.

Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I was a war hero!

Grenada doesn't count..."Hero"

Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I was a war hero!

Grenada doesn't count..."Hero"

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You mean " Latrine orderly in Grenada doesn't count ". But LUBE did learn from that " position " that allowing senior enlisted and officers to use HIS tongue instead of GI toilet paper would help his " career advancement " !!! He's one of the few to PROUDLY have an Asslicker MOS in the Army !!!! Musta been the 0-0-0-0 MOS !!!
Sweet heart they all lie. Please don't fool yourself. How are you? Have a great day. Originally Posted by R.M.
Whores/hookers lie all the time- just like you have lied about your age and your pics are heavily photoshopped. Once again are you 41 or 45???
Once again are you 41 or 45??? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hey LubedAss, it's extremely bad form to ask any woman how old she is. Didn't your mother teach you anything?