Why nobody gives a fuck WHAT Drumpf says anymore...

Seems that every day, this dickwad utters another insult, assails our democracy and exaggerates virtually everything he says to the point of falsehood.

Some of the shit that he's talking about is right damning against Hillary Clinton, but this stupid idiot can't control his mouth and the issue gets drowned out by his bullshit.

He's a fucking amateur, running an amateur campaign.

Looking for someone to blame for what very well may be the worst ass kicking in presidential election history.

He may not eclipse McGovern.
Wonderful how he said the election should be cancelled and just be "given" to him, lol. He said he has the support of 400,000 admirals, 2,000,000 generals...and Putin loves him! Sounds ripe for a military coup of America!

Naaaaa....he's too stupid to pull it off...
  • jma9
  • 10-28-2016, 11:40 AM
Why don't we just give the election to Hillary?

We can finally have Sharia Law like libtards have always wanted!

• DSK
  • 10-28-2016, 11:51 AM
Seems that every day, this dickwad utters another insult, assails our democracy and exaggerates virtually everything he says to the point of falsehood.

Some of the shit that he's talking about is right damning against Hillary Clinton, but this stupid idiot can't control his mouth and the issue gets drowned out by his bullshit.

He's a fucking amateur, running an amateur campaign.

Looking for someone to blame for what very well may be the worst ass kicking in presidential election history.

He may not eclipse McGovern. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You guys try to demonize everyone you don't like so it kind of falls on deaf ears when you oversell it.
Wonderful how he said the election should be cancelled and just be "given" to him, lol. He said he has the support of 400,000 admirals, 2,000,000 generals... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Gee, I must have missed that... got a link, prolapsed labia?
Gee, I must have missed that... got a link, prolapsed labia? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah...I exaggerated...sue me, BustyLustyTranny
Let's see, there's a Repube candidate that exaggerates (lies)...But it's...OK FOR HIM to do it, lol.
Hey, assup. Why don't you tell us why nobody gives a fuck what YOU say anymore.
Yeah...I exaggerated...sue me, BustyLustyTranny
Let's see, there's a Repube candidate that exaggerates (lies)...But it's...OK FOR HIM to do it, lol. Originally Posted by Prolongus
But your candidate Puff Daddy is a complete idiot and a fraud, just like you. But they support Clinton, that looks pretty stupid right now too.
I am guessing it is becaue he is more believable than the lying cheating criminal Hillary.
Hey, assup. Why don't you tell us why nobody gives a fuck what YOU say anymore. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You think I give a shit?
I guess it's okay for the New York Times, LA Times, CBS, and NBC to exaggerate about Trump.
You left out a few, JDrunk.
It was a joke. Jesus, people.
It was a joke. Jesus, people. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Trump is a joke.