Neither Donald Trump's kids nor his inner circle have donated to his campaign, per report

I didn't donate either. I'm just voted for him.
That's not surprising. Trump himself has failed to honor his commitment to spend $100 million of his own money. Just today he released $10 million after being shamed in the press by the fact that he had put less than $60 million up so far.
Seriously? This is the best you got? The Clinton's cheat and swindle money wherever they can, and you're upset that Trump hasn't reached far enough into his own pocket? You people are pathetic.
Seriously? This is the best you got? The Clinton's cheat and swindle money wherever they can, and you're upset that Trump hasn't reached far enough into his own pocket? You people are pathetic. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Just throwing it out there douche-bag. Trying to follow an ongoing philosophy of sexual assault, a philosophy admitted by his own mouth on tape is a tough act to follow. His own words backed by numerous witnesses. You make claims based on your opinion. And we know what that's worth. Even when confronted with hard fact you get it wrong.
You sound pretty upset. So wipe off your vagina and stop crying
Attached Images File Type: jpg Clinton scorecard.jpg (61.5 KB, 29 views) File Type: jpg trump scorecard.jpg (56.8 KB, 28 views)
I think they mean, yes, that is the best that they have.

Trump talked out of his ass. This is not illegal.
People have mad accusations with no actual evidence. He should have the presumption if innocence until proven guilty, despite the stature of limitations.
If I had done what Trump did, no one would care.

Hillary actually broke the law. At the very least she perjured herself and should be tried for obstruction.
If I had done what she did, I would be at Leavenworth.
Just throwing it out there douche-bag. Trying to follow an ongoing philosophy of sexual assault, a philosophy admitted by his own mouth on tape is a tough act to follow. His own words backed by numerous witnesses. You make claims based on your opinion. And we know what that's worth. Even when confronted with hard fact you get it wrong.
You sound pretty upset. So wipe off your vagina and stop crying Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
-1 Stupid Fucking Moron
I think they mean, yes, that is the best that they have.

Trump talked out of his ass. This is not illegal.
People have mad accusations with no actual evidence. He should have the presumption if innocence until proven guilty, despite the stature of limitations.
If I had done what Trump did, no one would care.

Hillary actually broke the law. At the very least she perjured herself and should be tried for obstruction.
If I had done what she did, I would be at Leavenworth. Originally Posted by goodman0422
+1 The Truth
Just throwing it out there douche-bag. Trying to follow an ongoing philosophy of sexual assault, a philosophy admitted by his own mouth on tape is a tough act to follow. His own words backed by numerous witnesses. You make claims based on your opinion. And we know what that's worth. Even when confronted with hard fact you get it wrong.You sound pretty upset. So wipe off your vagina and stop crying Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You're stupid to keep posting the same BS lies from your lib-retard sources, masterdickmuncher. Hildebeest failed the fuckin' D.C. bar exam and was called a liar by the director of the FBI, masterdickmuncher, and Trump has witnesses who claim he didn't "do it"!
You're stupid to keep posting the same BS lies from your lib-retard sources, masterdickmuncher. Hildebeest failed the fuckin' D.C. bar exam and was called a liar by the director of the FBI, masterdickmuncher, and Trump has witnesses who claim he didn't "do it"! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
manassmuncher's post says " Trying to follow an ongoing philosophy of sexual assault..." I figured he was referring to Slick Willy The convicted and disbarred sexual predator and real close friend of Jeffery Epstien !
Politifact is the new sword of the left. If they say it then the argument is over.
actually those idiots have donated more than they'll ever know.

#Madame President