Quite long but definitely

very informational as to how we got to this point and what this country/world is heading toward (and nobody will be able to stop this plummet) due to the ubiquitous virtueless necessity of our society today, credit.

I have been receiving newsletters from his company for many years, Agora Inc. and have actually been able to amend investment vehicles (e.g. dot com bubble) so as not to "take to whooping", as Obama might say. It is a wonderful Company and well worth your time in reading whatever newsletters you choose to sign up with.
Get a real job you fucking cunt- no one cares what a 56 year old hooker has to say. You are really a disgrace
Get a real job you fucking cunt- no one cares what a 56 year old hooker has to say. You are really a disgrace Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

You get cranky when your diapers get full don't you, Pukely_FatAss

Get a real job you fucking cunt- no one cares what a 56 year old hooker has to say. You are really a disgrace Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
lube fatass you really are jealous of Cherie, some are able to stay lean and mean as they grow older you fat fucking POS

You are the "CUNT" Pukely_FatAss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoeOfSovQmU
lube fatass you really are jealous of Cherie, some are able to stay lean and mean as they grow older you fat fucking POS Originally Posted by gary5912
yeah when they spend thousands on plastic surgery you and IFFY are acting like White Knights I hope the cunt offers you two a 2 for 1 special.
yeah when they spend thousands on plastic surgery you and IFFY are acting like White Knights I hope the cunt offers you two a 2 for 1 special. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

You are the 0riginal Hilcunt White Knight. Pukely_FatAss

• R.M.
  • 10-29-2016, 07:35 PM
yeah when they spend thousands on plastic surgery you and IFFY are acting like White Knights I hope the cunt offers you two a 2 for 1 special. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You are the most miserable person on this board.

Don't stop Pukely till you are DEAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yml_-Mx82wY
Negan should beat you to death with Lucille you worthless fucktard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apNG9X18hLY

take it like a champ, Luke
Don't worry Lube will go away after the election.
You should consider a little liposuction yourself, WeeEndowed. And probably some Lubed Wideass rejuvenation. Last time Assup mounted you, he almost fell in.