M&G

anyone wast to say if went ta last nights or not

askin for a friend, ops make that someone I know of
those are great if you like them half out of their mind and unable to focus. gives new life to the term "bottom of the Barrel"
those are great if you like them half out of their mind and unable to focus. gives new life to the term "bottom of the Barrel" Originally Posted by Will3219
If I remember right last time a M&G at the Barrel was Nov 2019
I'm asking about the one last night Sir
Oh, and diff setup and guy putting it on

but thanks for posting
anyone wast to say if went ta last nights or not

askin for a friend, ops make that someone I know of Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Are you talking about a real M&G, or a bunch of jerk-offs in a strip club?
Are you talking about a real M&G, or a bunch of jerk-offs in a strip club? Originally Posted by jokacz
a real one you got uninvited from
btw, How is the ROC strip club hunting going ????

and thanks, so I gave ya a "like"
Hmm not sure you are talking about the one I was at the other night. It was a good time catching up with everyone. I think I was at the one at the Barrel in 2019. That was last time I had seen The Rock Star Pauly.
Hmm not sure you are talking about the one I was at the other night. It was a good time catching up with everyone. I think I was at the one at the Barrel in 2019. That was last time I had seen The Rock Star Pauly. Originally Posted by Justin Heranus
well long time no see or hear from
Last week was thinking send ya a text but na LOL

So how ya doing Sir

glad ya had a good time
btw, How is the ROC strip club hunting going ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
When someone tells you who they are, believe them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-I2s5zRbHg
gets ol eli ta ...runs ...a contest ats yer meet ...an greet ta really puts ...ya ons the ...map
When someone tells you who they are, believe them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-I2s5zRbHg Originally Posted by jokacz
that song pick, I'm guessing not well ????
It true NEXT, if not say hi for me please n thank you
gets ol eli ta ...runs ...a contest ats yer meet ...an greet ta really puts ...ya ons the ...map Originally Posted by Plastic Man
you should start one Sir
Hmm not sure you are talking about the one I was at the other night. It was a good time catching up with everyone. I think I was at the one at the Barrel in 2019. That was last time I had seen The Rock Star Pauly. Originally Posted by Justin Heranus
How the hell ya been?
It was good to catch up Buddy! Beers soon.
Damn! Hate that I missed you, we coulda caught up. It's my busy season and I can't always get to these so maybe next time...