Dow Plunges 214 points

Wiping out a couple of months upward climb.

Damn George W Bush.
  • CJ7
  • 04-10-2012, 05:17 PM
I get the George sarcasim

too bad a president cant control the market or gas prices ..

today, a day of profit taking, maybe one or two more before summer ... solution: the bottom feeders jump in, buy low, hold until they make a dime, then sell off ..

just another day on the street
Na that's the old school way of trading. Much better ways to do it now.
Obama could lower gas prices overnight ..announcing a package of initiatives to hoist production. Would roil markets and take air out of the speculators!

But he won't. Di ut. The American middle class gets tucked by Obama and the Democrats.
Dang whirl, you on your phone or drunk, lol

too bad a president cant control the market or gas prices ..
Originally Posted by CJ7
There's alot he could have done and still can do about those gas prices.

But it has never been his goal to do so.

He still has his head up his ass with Global Warming and or Climate Change.

The Nazi environmentalists own him.
Bernanke is propping up the stock with extremely low interest rates. He can't keep doing it forever. As soon as the economy shows any signs of real growth, Bernanke will have to raise rates to avoid inflation and then the market will probably collapse, IMHO.
Jackie, give me a call when..........................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otR3MhB6bEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otR3MhB6bEE Originally Posted by bigtex

Stock market decline under Bush? It must be because he's a puppet to Wall Street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otR3MhB6bEE Originally Posted by bigtex
Awesome video! Though I doubt Jackie or others who align themselves with his way of thinking will actually watch it. The truth is like the sun hitting your eyes after a long night of drinking.. it's just too intense and hard to cope with..lol

Quote: 6 of the 10 biggest single day drops in the DOW JONES' history, happened with george w. bush in Our White House.
Awesome video! Though I doubt Jackie or others who align themselves with his way of thinking will actually watch it. The truth is like the sun hitting your eyes after a long night of drinking.. it's just too intense and hard to cope with..lol

Quote: 6 of the 10 biggest single day drops in the DOW JONES' history, happened with george w. bush in Our White House. Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
And 7 of the 10 biggest single day GAINS in the DOW JONES' history, happened with George W. Bush in Our White House.

What is your point?
And 7 of the 10 biggest single day GAINS in the DOW JONES' history, happened with George W. Bush in Our White House.

What is your point? Originally Posted by nwarounder
Perhaps you would prefer to compare the complete body of work.

On the day George W. Bush took office (1/20/01) the stock market was at 10,887.36

8 years later, when Obama took office (1/20/09) the stock market was at 8281.22.

At the close of business today, (4/10/12) the stock market closed at 12,715.93.

You do the math!
Perhaps you would prefer to compare the complete body of work.

On the day George W. Bush took office (1/20/01) the stock market was at 10,887.36

8 years later, when GW left office (1/20/09) the stock market was at 8281.22.

At the close of business today, (4/10/12) the stock market closed at 12,715.93.

You do the math! Originally Posted by bigtex
That is a much better representation. The other really did not indicate anything of importance.
That is a much better representation. The other really did not indicate anything of importance. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Dow plunges 214 points. Wiping out a couple of months upward climb.

Damn George W Bush. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Perhaps you should have directed your remarks toward Jackie S. He is the one who started this useless thread in the first place.

Dang whirl, you on your phone or drunk, lol Originally Posted by nwarounder
Probably both!
Stock market decline under Bush? It must be because he's a puppet to Wall Street. Originally Posted by joe bloe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!