Un"officially" Retired. . .

Hello Family, in case some of you have wondered where I have been, I've been forced to take a leave of abscense due to being somewhat "outed" by a "verified" provider.
I was not in the direct line of fire, but in order to keep herself out of jail, she put my business out there with LE and even put them on the phone with me.
Needless to say, she was at my incall when she got busted on Non Hobby related issues and allowed them into my apartment. They took pictures of my incall and all the toys and goodies I had and also gave a copy of the report to my Leasing Office.
So, i've decided to take a LOA and relocate to keep from having any further complications.
As some of you may know, I've been around for a little over 4 years and my record is practically "flawless". I do my very best to stay away from drama and keep it very simple. Not sure when I'll be up and running again, but I don't plan on letting this mishap take me out of the game. I am NOT asking for a pity party, I just want my friends/family to know what happend and why I have not been able to visit with anyone.

Now, onto my real issue. Because of this sudden change in my "career", I've lost almost everything, as this business was my sole income.
I am moving out of my personal home of 3300 sq feet into a very small space with some relatives to "re-group". I am doing an entire remodel of the room (approx 400 sq ft) and am in need of a few things.
If anyone is in construction/remodeling bus. and has extra windows, doors, tile (for a shower) avail. Please PM me and let me know my hobby phone is not working, and I will be notified via email of any messages I receive on here immediately.
Thank you in advance for your concern, support and any assistance you can be

Hugs,
Dee
that sucks. hope all goes well. If you need low cost materials, try the Habitat stores. One is located at 410/Marbach (on the access road just inside the loop) and another is on Walzem about 4 miles past 410. They have used construction materials and sometimes new stuff. I try to go there whenever I need low cost materials to do fix-ups.
Thnx SA GUY. I'm going to head over there today.
.....the sun will rise tomorrow Dee
I am very sorry to hear sweets. I will keep my eyes and ears open for anything that may help you. Things such as this only make us better and stronger. :=) hugs.
  • savak
  • 10-15-2012, 10:29 PM
damn, I'm sorry that your incall was compromised.

I was at your incall once for an appointment with one of your colleagues and met and saw a few other yummy colleagues I would have liked to see.

I remember your incall's accommodations being spacious and very professionally done. I hope you do get back on your feet, get a new badass incall, and continue your campaign of LT+ Pwnage.
Bastards.

They have a Habitat on Probandt, south of La Tuna. I like that place.