Bringing the hobby home

So, I've been enjoying the hobby for about a year now. Started last year in Jan on a business trip. Really enjoyed the experience. Since then I have had several business trips, made sure I did my research and found great providers on every trip. Only one semi bad experience in Vegas where I had someone try to upsell everything. That was the one time I didn't use p411 or TER. I have several okays and a couple of whitelists on those sites. So, overall a great year I would say.

This brings me to my topic...I've been a bit Leary of braving the local scene for a couple of reasons and I'd like to get opinions from you guys, if possible.

One: I have family here and I know a lot of people around here. It's a lot easier to be discreet in another city. Anyone local hobbling locally? Do I just need to suck it up and take the plunge?

Two: it seems like LE is pretty active on the hobby around LR.

So, those are my two issues....any guidance, comments, suggestions?

Also, any suggestions on who would be a good first date here in town? ��
Any of the ladies with more than a dozen or so reviews will be a great first date. There are several that are truly professional and a lotta fun. Pick one to your taste. Read the reviews factoring out the "hey guys I'm a stud" bs that us males tend to include. Pm her. Get a feel for how you relate to one another and go play.
Pick your own. Why should anyone's opinion have a factor in your opinion? Do your own Search, the info is there ...
You are correct, cutcut. Arkansas is a small state where we either know each other or are related. You do have to be careful.

You might wish to purchase premium access to get the "rest of the story" to complete your research. Similar to the details on other sites you mentioned.

Flyboy is right. Research and find one to your taste. Have fun and play safe.

Where you're known, it's always good to have a "business reason" to be around if you happen to be seen in public . . .
Sounds like I just need to suck it up and take the plunge.
So, I've been enjoying the hobby for about a year now. Started last year in Jan on a business trip. Really enjoyed the experience. Since then I have had several business trips, made sure I did my research and found great providers on every trip. Only one semi bad experience in Vegas where I had someone try to upsell everything. That was the one time I didn't use p411 or TER. I have several okays and a couple of whitelists on those sites. So, overall a great year I would say.

This brings me to my topic...I've been a bit Leary of braving the local scene for a couple of reasons and I'd like to get opinions from you guys, if possible.

One: I have family here and I know a lot of people around here. It's a lot easier to be discreet in another city. Anyone local hobbling locally? Do I just need to suck it up and take the plunge?

Two: it seems like LE is pretty active on the hobby around LR.

So, those are my two issues....any guidance, comments, suggestions?

Also, any suggestions on who would be a good first date here in town? �� Originally Posted by cutcut32
First things first: paranoia is a turn off.

1: I know guys that visit my incall location and they claim to live in the same area. I've even did outcalls to resident locations and respected rules like "park in the garage so no one sees your car". Always have an alibi if you feel you may be spotted out around town. My incall is in the shopping area of WLR so you could always say you're stopping by a store if someone sees you at a stop light or something (idk...grasping at straws here...)

2: I hasn't been a victim of any LE activity. Stick with well known, well reviewed providers. Check with the guys in the men's lounge to see if the chick is legit (men do that...right?). Always go with your gut, if you feel unsafe then you are under no pressure to see that chick. BUT, and this is personal to me, if she (me) gets an incall at your request don't ditch her because you saw a cop drive down the road. Cops drive on the street, that's why the have cars (mini rant over).

Shameless self-advertising:
I am newbie friendly, although I know you're not really a "newbie". I'm pretty low volume and I'm picky about who I see. Plus, I hear my BBBJs are pretty hot
I probably should but, I don't have any worries when seeing a provider, especially from here. I don't live anywhere near LR and feel like if I ran into someone I knew that it would be a little difficult to explain. Guess I just got over the "what if" part pretty fast, I've been hobbying less than a year now.

Risk, reward for you I guess?
Sounds like I just need to suck it up and take the plunge. Originally Posted by cutcut32
pick your chick, be careful, do your reaseach, & use your discretion- however u do it- TAKE THE PLUNGE! dont miss out on these great girls right here at home!
Pick someone you find attractive, read many of her reviews, research carefully and schedule a date with someone who does not have a history of drama. Since your hobby opportunities will probably me more limited here at home.....select someone with a history of reliability. Enjoy & Play Safe
Pick someone you find attractive, read many of her reviews, research carefully and schedule a date with someone who does not have a history of drama. Since your hobby opportunities will probably me more limited here at home.....select someone with a history of reliability. Enjoy & Play Safe Originally Posted by Felina
Fantastic advice from the best.
Pick someone you find attractive, read many of her reviews, research carefully and schedule a date with someone who does not have a history of drama. Since your hobby opportunities will probably me more limited here at home.....select someone with a history of reliability. Enjoy & Play Safe Originally Posted by Felina
I totally agree with Felina! Also, you might want to read a little bit of the providers post history. It will help you get a better feel for her personality, and help you gauge your compatibility.
Thanks everyone. Let the research begin!
Lots of good advice here. But I was recently able to hobby half way across the country and damn I loved how much more stress free it was. I took her to lunch after, something I would never do locally. Very, very relaxing. But with that said, there are many fine ladies in this area (several have weighed in on this thread) and we are sometimes lucky to get fine traveling ladies as well. Do your research, cover your tracks and have a cover story ready if you need one. It's not easy, especially if you are married, and I don't get to hobby nearly as often as I would like - but it can be done if you are super careful. I have hard rules for myself and I NEVER break them, stay disciplined! As for LE, stick with well reviewed ladies who have great reputations and use common sense and you should be fine. But if your gut ever tells you to bail - don't argue with it, bail! But honestly, I worry a lot more about running into someone I know than LE.
Glad someone brought this subject up I think this might be the biggest problem in the area I live in. The Texarkana area is a lot smaller than Little Rock & most of the new hotels are to close to the mall and hospital along with other things that the SO might see. More than likely some of you have a nosey sister in law or brother in law. So this is why Texarkana is so slow JMO.
I can only do incalls and it helps if the incall is not on the visible side. My vehicle is a bit distinct. I also prefer not to go through lobbies unless I have a briefcase in my hand.