Music during sessions

Women used to literally put a timer on. Well that made gentleman feel a tad bit uncomfortable so providers came up with a great idea to avoid the dreaded clock watcher label. They simply program music to an hour. Once the music goes off that means your hour is done then the subtle hints come. Stay woke Gents!!!
nothing wrong with that. If the time is up, then it's up.
Perfect idea next time I’m hosting. I’ve never been a clock watch I don’t have a clock in my room but what a good idea.
That sounds like a very clever and subtle way to manage the time. At least, it was before Pit couldn't keep his mouth shut and had to blab about it. Pit, if that's the kind of intel you provide, just keep it to yourself.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-24-2022, 01:29 AM
Women used to literally put a timer on. Well that made gentleman feel a tad bit uncomfortable so providers came up with a great idea to avoid the dreaded clock watcher label. They simply program music to an hour. Once the music goes off that means your hour is done then the subtle hints come. Stay woke Gents!!! Originally Posted by Pitroom
Old news. The ladies have been doing that for decades.

nothing wrong with that. If the time is up, then it's up. Originally Posted by onTheFlip
^^^^ THIS ^^^^
The issue with a provider putting an hour long music track on is only she knows when it’s going to end, the guy may think he still has time and all of a sudden times up which may cause problems if he ain’t quite done. A timer on the other hand, the guy can simply take a quick look so as to see how much time he still has, I like a clock on the wall, it keeps both of us honest.
Another solution to making sure a guy doesn’t try to take advantage and get extra or free time is for the provider to make clear the gent will incur an additional charge/fee a minute after the agreed upon time has expired, in essence, he becomes timekeeper, lol.
  • 5T3V3
  • 12-24-2022, 02:44 AM
I have always had a one hour playlist that signals to me that I am approaching the hour mark. That way I can be respectful of the ladies time. I see a regular that I like over and over until she retires or moves which they all do from time to time so it is not as big an issue for me, but I still try and be respectful of a ladies time and energies.
Old news. The ladies have been doing that for decades Originally Posted by Mokoa
+1
Whenever "we are the champions", "can't help falling in love" or "freebird" comes on I know it's last call. I kick my humping into overdrive so I can get my nut before the buzzer.
Music for background ambiance.
Clocks for time keeping.
Btw, clocks can be broken if agreed upon.
i find slow movement of Bruckner's 8th lasts nearly 30 mins, good for DATY. Then Hendrix Machine Gun for the action (see Millie jackson re. the double de-clutch). Then something slower for second round.
  • bbkid
  • 12-24-2022, 10:55 AM
I prefer no music. If it's required for a time of session issue, I'd prefer some other method of clock watching.