Is the Eccie political forum the last stand for the no-life Trumptards?

It would seem so.....

Everyday they wake up and think how they can honor Trump in words or deeds. Years ago they came up with the clever idea of posting plattitudes to Trump on a once useful..but now mostly irrelevant Hooker/John board where their posts will be admired by maybe ten people (tops).

Sad...but that's life in the food chain.

Whats even sadder are the ones cling to every word we post! Then react like we give a shit!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
Why yes it is one of them is a mustyhole
Is the Eccie political forum the last stand for the no-life Trumptards?
It'snot even a "stand"!

At least Custard didn't have to face squaws like you. He faced real warriors.

Your contribution is pasting hieroglyphics in threads and pretending it's meaningful.
Custard had to face fat and old Trumptards with Wilbur Ross haircuts at the desert section of Lubys....sad
Didn't take long to draw up the bottom feeder with a little chum in the water.

No retarded pics?
I guess Mole has stepped into Soulmate62’s shoes. Another libtard meltdown is in progress.
I guess Mole has stepped into Soulmate62’s shoes. Another libtard meltdown is in progress. Originally Posted by bambino
Shoes soiled with unintended, but self-inflected bowel movements.

Which can now be called "Chaz"!
funny seeing the reactions.. matchingmole has you guys PEGGED. there is a sort of sadness about it, old guys who cling to Trump regardless, dismiss his enemies, and lounge all day on a Whore Board where they never score Whores.
funny seeing the reactions.. matchingmole has you guys PEGGED. there is a sort of sadness about it, old guys who cling to Trump regardless, dismiss his enemies, and lounge all day on a Whore Board where they never score Whores. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Really? Your statement is sad and wrong!

I remember you writing a review and raw doggin a black preggo street walker not long ago!

I'd rather do without your whores!
what is wrong about my statement?

you are wrong and sad.. it was 7 months ago I fucked the Black preggo, and she was not a SW, I met her in a $15 a night motel room. of course you can do without my Whores, you do without women, period
  • oeb11
  • 06-13-2020, 05:07 PM
Thank u for the compliment, CT.

Gen giap would be proud of you, along with Comrade Xi.
Rather than be insulting - why not try some debate about how to keep America from becoming another Venezuela at the hands of the DPST mobs.

???
...it was 7 months ago I fucked the Black preggo, and she was not a SW, I met her in a $15 a night motel room. .... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'll put aside the trite "last of the big spenders" reference, but doing a hooker who does bare .....?

I question your personal judgment, boy. And you're talking Chazy like it's a brag.
  • oeb11
  • 06-13-2020, 05:19 PM
Back to the OP and "food chain" -
I remember you writing a review and raw doggin a black preggo street walker not long ago!

I'd rather do without your whores! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Those before him and after him!