Regardless of the cause this is sad.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-now-bleached/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen

So what do you want to do? Put a cap and trade tax on bleach and crush the poor people?

Yes it's very sad, but you have already posted a thread to this affect. This is nothing more than another one of your "Man Made Global Warming/Climate Change" pitches.

Jim
So what do you want to do? Put a cap and trade tax on bleach and crush the poor people?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yes it's very sad, but you have already posted a thread to this affect. This is nothing more than another one of your "Man Made Global Warming/Climate Change" pitches.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It is just beyond you pricks to limit your posts to the Op. What makes you dimatards like that?
IB a chimp's prick! please make fun of me! i suck chimp cock, and i love it. please kill me! iB such a loser it not be funny, yet it is funny!

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It is just beyond you pricks to limit your posts to the Op. What makes you dimatards like that? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I already explained in one of your other threads about the causes of Coral Bleaching. It's more than just temperature. But you're fixed on the Global Warming factor. Actually a drop in temperature can cause bleaching. The whole aspect in bleaching is when the symbiotic algae called Zooxanthellae are expelled from the Coral tissue due to environmental changes. Bleaching doesn't mean certain death, Corals often recover when conditions improve. I am not sure what your point is this time on this subject but Coral Bleaching and Global Warming do not go hand in hand.

Jim
I already explained in one of your other threads about the causes of Coral Bleaching. It's more than just temperature. But you're fixed on the Global Warming factor. Actually a drop in temperature can cause bleaching. The whole aspect in bleaching is when the symbiotic algae called Zooxanthellae are expelled from the Coral tissue due to environmental changes. Bleaching doesn't mean certain death, Corals often recover when conditions improve. I am not sure what your point is this time on this subject but Coral Bleaching and Global Warming do not go hand in hand.

So it is not sad ? Or maybe it was caused by the Van Allen belts. Or is it another fuck the coral posts?
Where are all the Trilobites?
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
STOP GLOBAL CHIMPING OUT!
STOP GLOBAL CHIMPING OUT! Originally Posted by gnadfly
So it is not sad ? Or maybe it was caused by the Van Allen belts. Or is it another fuck the coral posts? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I never said it wasn't sad. If you read my first post coherently you would've known that. But the Bleaching of Corals is far more involved than just an abrupt rise in temperature. You apparently want Coral Bleaching to be a result of Global Warming and nothing else and that simply isn't true. Because Corals will bleach in an Aquarium environment as well even when temperatures are optimum.

Jim
I never said it wasn't sad. If you read my first post coherently you would've known that. But the Bleaching of Corals is far more involved than just an abrupt rise in temperature. You apparently want Coral Bleaching to be a result of Global Warming and nothing else and that simply isn't true. Because Corals will bleach in an Aquarium environment as well even when temperatures are optimum.

But for EKIM, he's carrying the water for "Internet " Al Gore and all of the other brain-dead libs that stand to make BILLIONS from the scam. No way they could have pulled the wool over EKIM'S eyes ! Just ask him !
STOP GLOBAL CHIMPING OUT! Originally Posted by gnadfly

All I said was it was sad, there was no reference to global warming. The loss of the coral reefs is a disaster, why can't you leave it at that , and don;t try to read anything else into it?
But for EKIM, he's carrying the water for "Internet " Al Gore and all of the other brain-dead libs that stand to make BILLIONS from the scam. No way they could have pulled the wool over EKIM'S eyes ! Just ask him ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You can't see ,gay rey with your head up your woomby's ass.