Date: July12, 2019
Name: Jenny
Phone: 601.624.6629
Email Address: na
URL / Website: P411
City: Starkville
State: Mississippi
Address: My house
Activities: IMO this was truly a GFE four hour event not just an encounter. As I recall we had last seen each other in March. For discretion Jenny agreed to let me pick her up at another location and then we drove to my house where naked stellar activities quickly ensued.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length straight blonde that she left down this time.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I didn't take measurements but Jenny is about 5'5" and has lost some noticable weight since last time and is sporting some very sexy curves all natural 38DDs by the way. The pictures on P411 are no longer accurate for that reason, maybe down to 140 or less. Jenny is not a sun worshiper so her skin is oh so smooth and white, one tat just so you know. Always perfectly groomed in every detail. Jenny is smart and is a great conversationalist when needed. She made the 2+_hour trip to see just me so that says a lot. I guess its a good thing that she is that far away or CVS couldn't keep enough vitamins and the grocery would run out of Wheaties.LOL Hope you can read the ROS for the rest inside; if you can't go see her for yourself I can't imagine you would be disappointed.
Recommendation: Yes, without any reservations!
Sounds like you had an awesome day. Jenny is one of my atv’s.
She's one of my fav's too. No way I could last that long. I"m drained after 30 minutes with her. But she can put hours worth of attention into a 30 minute session!!!! Glad you had a great time!!!!