What would be the liberals solution to this...?

It appears that black male students are 20 times as likely to be suspended as Asian female students.

I predict the liberals would address this as a racial discrimination problem and not a behavioral problem with two likely choices:

1. Make it illegal to talk about it.

2. Encourage teachers to find new ways to suspend Asian female students.

https://vdare.com/posts/black-white-...atios-by-state
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2020, 06:18 AM

2. Encourage teachers to find new ways to suspend Asian female students.

https://vdare.com/posts/black-white-...atios-by-state Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yea, the Asian Spas would love that!

Clearly more guberment oversite , that's the liberal-retards way
when america was a racist nation, dimocrats were primarily the ones doing it

but now that racism has been relegated to the fringes, dimocrats call all who aren't dims, racists

the dims now try to say that conservatives secretly want to do what the dims were pros at, they claim dog whistles at every word of respect for law or common sense
Well seeing that we’ve got the most racist of individuals squatting in the WH, don’t expect Don the Con to come up with any kind of solution that involves anyone that doesn’t match his Angola Saxon criteria.
Any behavior problem as far as I’m Concerned begins at home. And sadly many so called parents should never be parents in the first place.
Blaming it on liberals will fall on my deaf ears buddy.
You’re just rather biased against folks that are not looking to be dictators unlike Trump.
The Repugnant party as a whole have zero solutions to anyone that isn’t rich.
Leave it to fredsy to push the racists dialogs.
[QUOTE=nevergaveitathought;1061 966214]when america was a racist nation, dimocrats were primarily the ones doing it

but now that racism has been relegated to the fringes, dimocrats call all who aren't dims, racists[/QUOTE
We are talking about TODAY my friend,....not some half baked theory that may or may not have happened in the last century. I don’t live in the past.
You and your ignorant buddies in Trump Turd World should wake up and realize that Trump has been a rabid racist for decades. Certainly when he was the typical NYC Slum lord who made sure he didn’t rent to AA folks.
But I’m not surprised that you and your ilk are just not educated enough to grasp that fact.
The Repugnant party are racist as a whole that’s why they’re doing their best to suppress the black vote all over the country. Black, Mexican or Asian folks off the voter rolls. Because they know they vote Democrat by and large.
You must practice being stupid, it’s def working.
can you read?

for that's not proven by your response to my post
Well seeing that we’ve got the most racist of individuals squatting in the WH, don’t expect Don the Con to come up with any kind of solution that involves anyone that doesn’t match his Angola Saxon criteria.
Any behavior problem as far as I’m Concerned begins at home. And sadly many so called parents should never be parents in the first place.
Blaming it on liberals will fall on my deaf ears buddy.
You’re just rather biased against folks that are not looking to be dictators unlike Trump.
The Repugnant party as a whole have zero solutions to anyone that isn’t rich. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
You realize Trump isn't Anglo-Saxon but German, right?
Yea, the Asian Spas would love that!

Originally Posted by WTF
Well, Asian Spas don't typically attract American born "contractors"...so the assertion you put forth is not relevant.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2020, 09:54 AM
Well, Asian Spas don't typically attract American born "contractors"...so the assertion you put forth is not relevant. Originally Posted by friendly fred
If Asian females were kicked out of college, it would give you a bigger selection from which to haggle with.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2020, 10:01 AM
when america was a racist nation, dimocrats were primarily the ones doing it
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I know this may be a bit above your IQ level even if I keep it simple but here goes....

The racist party of the day....say before the 1960 Civil rights movement was in fact the Democratic party. It was a conservative while the Republicans were a PROGRESSIVE lot.

That all changed and now it is the Democratic Party that is the Progressive party and the conservative GOP stuck in the past concerning gay and marriage and equality.

I will say the progressives of today seem to go overboard in regards to ignorant folks like yourself which builds up all this resentment you clutch.
  • oeb11
  • 02-24-2020, 10:04 AM
Poor FTW - so ignorant of the nation's history.

Irremediable now.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2020, 10:18 AM
Poor FTW - so ignorant of the nation's history.

Irremediable now. Originally Posted by oeb11
The progressives party of today in fact is the Democratic Party.

The progressives party back in the day was the Grand Old Party.

Progressives argue for equality throughout history....they gravitate to the party that promotes it.

Sorry I knew that would be a little over your head...
  • oeb11
  • 02-24-2020, 11:53 AM
ftw is welcome to the enforced "equality" he sees as so desirable from the "Progressive" jackboot.

Bernie will tax and spend America to oblivion - for his rigid ideology that ftw and j666 and others confuse with their TDS.

go right on ahead - underestimate One's opponent - Fascist DPST's - see how that turns out for you!