Encounter: Welcome Home MJ!

User ID: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=351389.
Date: 12/24/2021
Name: MJHolland
Phone: She will provide after PM
Email Address: Unsure
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=351389
City: Amarillo
State: Texas
Address: My house, right now she is only doing outcalls
Activities: Conversation to get acquainted, bbbj, 69 with dato and daty, more bbbj and hj to finish
Hair Length and Color: Blonde with darker highlights, pulled up so not sure of length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: MJ is about 5’3, 150, a really firm natural C pair of beautiful tits. Gorgeous smile and personality! Her ass is very nice and firm, shaved kitty, and she was wearing a sexy bra and matching panty set that was a very nice present to unwrap! She told me she had to re-submit her info on Eccie so if above link doesn't work she is on Oh2 and P411.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. It would be nice to see some pictures on her profile in the image gallery.

Thanks for the update on MJ!
Thanks for the review. It would be nice to see some pictures on her profile in the image gallery.

Originally Posted by busternutzs
There are pics on her P411 profile for those that have access.
There are pics on her P411 profile for those that have access. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Thanks CK, I didn't know if it was ok to link to there but yes her pics there are what caught my eye. As I had never met her before I can't say about weight gain but she looked damn good to me! She is in my top 3 locals!
I hear she will go crazy and screw your balls off if you play "pour some sugar on me" by def leppard
There are pics on her P411 profile for those that have access. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Her 411 pics are the exact same as her pics on here in her profile