Celine - Independent

As soon as she opened the door I was floored by how sexy she was. The blend of amazing body and super hot milf energy. I couldn’t wait to get started. As soon as we got into the room we started DFK. I worked my hands across her body, fondling her amazing breast. She was softly taking off my pants and stroking my hard cock. I couldn’t control myself so went straight to Daty and Dato - her pussy was so tasty. She went to blow me on her knees. Did this for a few minutes. Told her that I had showered at home so we skipped the shower work and went back to licking and kissing and sucking. She asked me if I was ready and got on top. Teased me by riding me without insert until I couldn't control myself. She went cowgirl for a bit. Then we switched it up to missionary. I got soft so she helped me get hard again by blowing me and stroking me gently. Once I got back hard went to missionary. Blew my load and we had a good laugh. She cleaned us up and then gave me a nice relaxing massage.
Definitely going to be a repeat. Can't wait!

Her email is thotceline@protonmail.com
Her number is 9148994552
Her donation is 400 per hour
Not getting a lot of hits with the phone number or email. Can you shed more light on how you came across Celine? Any more links, OH2, P411 maybe?
I found her ads on secrethostess but she has no review.
She didn’t accept at first when I asked if I can review her on here she said she don’t want reviews. That’s why it took me so long to review her after our session.
I had to convince her to let me.
Some of these require a deposit. Was there a deposit involved?
Yeah. I paid deposit
Yeah. I paid deposit Originally Posted by hytg22k

Then say so in the beginning. You have almost no concept on how to provide information.
Alright mate.