Encounter: Noon double delight

Date: Early October
Name: DateAva & Sunflower Abbie - Doubles
User ID:: SunflowerAbbie, Ava not on Eccie
Phone: 214-305-8242 Abbie, 469-351-9730 Ava
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: Ava - https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?55655-DateAva ; Abbie - https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...SunflowerAbbie
City: Las Colinas
State: Texas
Address: Near 114 + N O’Connor
Activities: Doubles - Everything x2, BBBJ, body worship, doggy, mish
Abbie - dfk, Ava lfk
Hair Length and Color: Abbie - black and long; Ava - light brown and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Both about 5’2”-5’5”, both small tummy, no mommy damage, Ava big D or DD cups and average butt, Abbie nice plump ass with C cups
Recommendation: Yes
Abbie is one of my atf. Did a couple of doubles with her and Ms Brittney back in the day. If you get Abbie worked up that kitty becomes super wett!
Thanks for the review! I’ve seen Abbie a few months ago and at that time she mentioned she was searching for a doubles partner. She was real good. That’s the time I didn’t write a review, as she didn’t really seemed to care for a review. I am seeing their doubles ads consistently. Have to keep this pair in mind.

Thanks for the review! I’ve seen Abbie a few months ago and at that time she mentioned she was searching for a doubles partner. She was real good. That’s the time I didn’t write a review, as she didn’t really seemed to care for a review. I am seeing their doubles ads consistently. Have to keep this pair in mind.

Originally Posted by CKJAmore

Originally Posted by CKJAmore
For me, last two visits with Abby have been DFK ( can’t remembered August 2022). Ava is definitely lfk.

Girl on girl was only kissing. Should have asked for some g on g titty sucking, but didn’t.
Failed to mention, 100% my fault. G on G activities we described to me prior to meeting. For the $ paid, I felt like that was reasonable.
Failed to mention, 100% my fault. G on G activities we described to me prior to meeting. For the $ paid, I felt like that was reasonable. Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
Thanks for the response! Was happy with my visit with Abbie and definitely intrigued by this doubles pair.