Meeting

I had the opportunity to meet one of our members, Anonone, last evening in a CBus watering hole. Nice time and good conversation with a monger of high repute.
The waitresses were pretty hot too.
We need to get some more conversation on the Board so that we begin to know each other a bit better. It always helps if you know someone when they write a review or express an opinion so let's get some posting going.
When you hit Houston, look me up and I'll introduce you to a few manwhores of "low repute". They are much more fun................and the beer is on me.
I could only imagine if Dearhunter kept a scrapbook of his travels.
What a read and visuals that would be.
  • MLG
  • 03-25-2010, 05:08 PM
Oh boy! U two naughty ones together? Seems I should have been doing some supervising of u BAD BOYS!!

Hopefully I can join ya'all the NEXT time!!
I thought about calling you luv but didn't figure you'd be in town anyway. hehehe

Deerhunter; If I ever get down to Houston, I'll take you up on it.
Hmm ... I would enjoy meeting all the guys n gals. Cap
Hmm ... I would enjoy meeting all the guys n gals. Cap Originally Posted by Captain Columbus
Oh Captain, my Captain!

I did not know you were even on this board, or I would have dropped you a PM. I will do so next time around.
The more the merrier ANONONE. I've just let people know that with John Bull's salary from the board he still won't buy a drying man a bruskie. lmao
Cap
Well, truth be told, that ol' Cap'n has owed me several cases of beer for the longest time. Oh well!
I will buy you a beer John..hehehe ( with a big ole head) LOL
You're head isn't too big. It's just right and I should know. hehehe
Dear Hunter I read "the best review ever" and I laughed all the way through til the end... but the end confused me... please explain the ending to me Darlin... ya nut! lol
This board is great with all the ladies posting here.
Humpty, I heard you pushed your girl friend off the wall so you could see her crack...lol.

It's a joke my son made up, why did Humpty push his gf off the wall?

answer: to see her crack

he's so cute!