HEADLINE THREAD TOUTING OBAMA'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS....

No good news to post yet ??

I'll check back.
No good news to post yet ??

I'll check back. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
In Obama World, aka Bizzaro World, good news is bad news. If the economy recovers and people go off of welfare, they might become self reliant and not need the the government to take care of them. That's a disaster for Democrats.

• Seedy
  • 12-12-2012, 03:17 PM
What are you talking about? odumbo the cocksucker has done lots of good shit, taken trillions and given it to his union buddies, played hoops, played golf, gone on lots of vacations, for him an his bitch wife, and spent millions upon millions doing so. Is about to shove it up everyones ass that WORKS, doubled food stamp recipients, given away odumbo phones, to people who DON'T WORK, and a whole bunch more. With 4 more years of this COCKSUCKER no telling how much he can accomplish..... lol..... fucking communist cocksucker....lmao
Hello. Anybody home ?
  • Seedy
  • 12-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Hello. Anybody home ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
They are all on their odumbo phones.....LMMFAO
Hello. Anybody home ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What's that sound?? Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick.....
  • Seedy
  • 12-12-2012, 08:12 PM
What's that sound?? Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick..... Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Crickets.......lmfao
Hmmm, let me think. There was an election. Everybody got to vote on accomplishments and who ought to be President of the United States.

Questions?

Facts hurt.
Hmmm, let me think. There was an election. Everybody got to vote on accomplishments and who ought to be President of the United States.

Questions?

Facts hurt. Originally Posted by timpage
it just proves that over 50% of voters are stupid
it just proves that over 50% of voters are stupid Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Or smarter than you. Not an difficult conclusion to arrive at based on the dumbass posts you throw up.
What is the other percentage?dumb and dumber?
Still no accomplishments, except that he won the election. Hmmm . . .
Still no accomplishments, except that he won the election. Hmmm . . . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yes, the only accomplishment being that he won the presidency of the United States you poor dumb fucker...twice. Only you and Whirly could argue that means nothing in terms of accomplishment and leadership. Seriously? I guess that fits in with your viewpoint that America sucks and is bound to fail. So be it. Your problem.

I know we could compare him to that libertarian guy you support, whose name escapes me right now because he is a totally unknown, unemployed zero dumbass (Gary something?) but yes.,...unlike you, I think the fact that someone who gets himself elected to the most powerful political office on the face of the earth has accomplished something. And, I could waste time arguing with your stupid ass about healthcare for all, stopping the absolute collapse of the American economy via the bailout, revitalization of the American reputation throughout the world after Bush trashed it, and a plethora of other issues where Obama has excelled. But, unlike you and Whirly, I don't operate by spouting slogans expecting others to respect or accept them. Either you get it, or you don't. And I don't care which side of the fence you and the rest of your idiot supporters fall on. So...sit on it and spin asshole.
Yep, nothin'.