Is Joe Scarborough now part of Obama's conspiracy to take our guns

Inquiring minds want to know:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1222198

Well, he IS on MSNBC. so maybe Rachel Maddow is exercising some kind of mind control over him.
You know, for a muncher, Rachel Maddow is kinda hot...pussy eating bitches with brains...you boys would shit yourselves.
I think you just want the dildo up your ass Whatzup.
You know, for a muncher, Rachel Maddow is kinda hot...pussy eating bitches with brains...you boys would shit yourselves. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Damn! Is that an Adam's Apple?

Damn! Is that an Adam's Apple? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Only her hairdresser knows for sure!
I think ole Rachel as had a "addadicktame". Or maybe 'she" has had one all along.

But I will admitt, I am a closet fan, because at times she seems to be the only sane person on MSNBC. Of course, with the likes of Al Sharpton, Chris Mathews, and idiot Ed, that bar isn't really set too high.

As for Joe S, even I agree with him. There probably needs to be a re-think on the entire Semi Auto Rifle availability. But since there are lirterally millions out there, I am not sure that the Government is ready to make criminals out of a big chunk of the population.

Passing a law for confiscation is one thing, actually doing it another. And, as I said in a previous post, are we ready to change what many believe is a fundemental aspect of being an American.

This is not going to be a pretty fight.
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2012, 07:13 AM
I think ole Rachel as had a "addadicktame". Or maybe 'she" has had one all along.

But I will admitt, I am a closet fan, because at times she seems to be the only sane person on MSNBC. Of course, with the likes of Al Sharpton, Chris Mathews, and idiot Ed, that bar isn't really set too high.

As for Joe S, even I agree with him. There probably needs to be a re-think on the entire Semi Auto Rifle availability. But since there are lirterally millions out there, I am not sure that the Government is ready to make criminals out of a big chunk of the population.

Passing a law for confiscation is one thing, actually doing it another. And, as I said in a previous post, are we ready to change what many believe is a fundemental aspect of being an American.

This is not going to be a pretty fight. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree...it may sound simple but look at Mexico. It does not work. Plus it ain't gonna happen. Gun Lobby is to strong. They may pass the semi ban again. But wtf did that really do in terms of reducing violence?
No one is taking your guns. That whole concept is silly.
Banning Guns would be a poor move. Violence would continue but in a different manner. Mayhem such as these School shootings might come in the form of Explosives being set. The Shooters at Columbine H.S. back in 1999 along with Firearms, they used explosives made from Propane Tanks. Fortunately most of them malfunctioned and didn't detonate. Investigaters found information on one of the boys computer which indicated their plan was meant to kill about six hundred students by use of explosives.So banning guns certainly won't curb violence. It may just make Law abiding citizens sitting ducks.
Banning Guns would be a poor move. Violence would continue but in a different manner. Mayhem such as these School shootings might come in the form of Explosives being set. The Shooters at Columbine H.S. back in 1999 along with Firearms, they used explosives made from Propane Tanks. Fortunately most of them malfunctioned and didn't detonate. Investigaters found information on one of the boys computer which indicated their plan was meant to kill about six hundred students by use of explosives.So banning guns certainly won't curb violence. It may just make Law abiding citizens sitting ducks. Originally Posted by acp5762
Actually you bolster the point. Making explosives that work correctly is MUCH harder than pulling a trigger. If the Columbine boys only had the bombs, there would have been much less death.

No one is saying to ban all "guns". We are talking about "assult" weapons. Does the average citizen need military grade weapons to hunt or defend their home?? LIke the Bushmaster???

Now that is funny BigTex !

Only her hairdresser knows for sure! Originally Posted by bigtex
We need a "I want to puke" emoticon ???????????

You know, for a muncher, Rachel Maddow is kinda hot...pussy eating bitches with brains...you boys would shit yourselves. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is a 12 gage 18 inch barrel pump shotgun with 1 7/8 ounce #5 turkey loads in it considered an "assault weapon"
You can damned sure do a lot of "assaulting" with it.
  • CJ7
  • 12-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Is a 12 gage 18 inch barrel pump shotgun with 1 7/8 ounce #5 turkey loads in it considered an "assault weapon"
You can damned sure do a lot of "assaulting" with it. Originally Posted by Jackie S

depends if youre behind it or in front of it