Skid Marks at the Modern?

For the guy who paid a visit to the Modern in NOLA last weekend to see a your lady from Ark/OKla--she was extremely diplomatic i have no idea who-- but there was only one before me and she checked out the next day, you left a mess and I had to deal with an extremely upset young lady. Wipe your ass next time......
I saw her on an outcall on Sunday and she told me she thought the place was a dump.
I saw her on an outcall on Sunday and she told me she thought the place was a dump. Originally Posted by giantbourbon
LOL it was.
Well, THAT'S A PARTY POOPER. lol.
THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE READ ON HERE IN A FUCKING YEAR. ITS ALSO HAPPENED TO LACEY WHEN OLE B*B WENT TO SEE HER.. SHE EVEN TOOK A PIC AND SENT IT TO ME. MY GOD!! ITS TIME TO GET OUT OF THE HOBBY IF YOU CAN NO LONGER WIPE YOUR ASS!! LOL.. XO ANNIE
What a shitty situation....
Don't stop at wiping. Wash. The tub's right next to the commode.
@Annie I knew you would get a kick out of it......
Sure hope he wasn't planning on any TUHisA or prostate massage!
Glad you kept your composure Mojito. I would have been like ......
Skids on the sheets? "Only" the second one in, last man out… wtf? She didn't swipe clean sheets off the housekeeping cart and change the dirty linens before she invited another to come see her? Yuck! And for the ass that left the stains- thats gross, do bathe before you couple with someone. This is the most shit talking I've seen on here! Lol...
Skids on the sheets? "Only" the second one in, last man out… wtf? She didn't swipe clean sheets off the housekeeping cart and change the dirty linens before she invited another to come see her? Yuck! And for the ass that left the stains- thats gross, do bathe before you couple with someone. This is the most shit talking I've seen on here! Lol... Originally Posted by Stella Dearborn
No, LOL, sorry this story got really twisted around......only the provider saw the mess, not me or any other hobbyist. She recounted the story to me the next day at another hotel....
This a funny ass post… lol...
modern is the name of the hotel and its a dump according one?? Hmm....
Sometime people get nervous, perhaps she scared the Shixxxx out of him! lol