OMG!! That got to be photoshopped!

Some girl from a Backpage ad:

I thought the same when I first saw the ad. But, that baseboard , behind her, is straight as a rail. Usually, editting will cause distortion of straight lines. Even the shadow on the floor is straight.

If this is editted, it's a damn good edit.
If they photoshopped it, surely they would have fixed that hideous ass and the upper thighs. Looks like it would be at home on an Army mule.
Photo a Shop queen summer secrets. Geez fuckn thunder thighs. And cbj
That waist clincher actually does that...its creepy...google the chick who had her ribs removed to look like that Jessica rabbit cartoon character
google the chick who had her ribs removed to look like that Jessica rabbit cartoon character Originally Posted by Analeese
My bet is on serious photoshopping. Until someone posts they took one for team and verified in person via review not changing my mind.
You can do some amazing things in Photoshop with the Liquify filter. Not as difficult as you might think, unless you don’t know Photoshop.
These gals exist. This one’s famous:

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/...-living-person
Lol
Or she just had a Brazilian Butt Lift which lips fat you don't want and adds it toyour butt, hips, and lats
She is waist training and yes it's a thing to do to help achieve a smaller waist.
I think it's real. Click on the second one, then pull the larger version into am image viewing app so you can zoom way in. Or perhaps you can zoom in using your browser.|

You will find her corset has two vertical rows of dark buttons, and all of those buttons are perfectly spaced and parallel. Squeezing the waist and then moving the buttons back into parallel rows strikes me as being possible, but very likely to be ignored or skipped.
Either way it’s disgusting looking and I wouldn’t let her pay me for sex.