Ladies, places to get an IUD for my SB in Dallas

I have a SB I've been seeing for 4 months now. We made the dission early on to get tested and we ditched using condoms. Up untill now we have used other forms of birth control. She interested in getting an IUD. She don't have health insurance so finding a place that offers them at a discount would be a plus. Any ideas?
Chop your balls off, it's cheaper.
Chop your balls off, it's cheaper. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
He has none
Planned Parenthood. They are income based and very reasonable. Many locations int he metro-plex to choose from.
Although I don't condone BB'ing in the hobby I wouldn't trust a SB with taking birth control. Adrienne may have been joking (somewhat) but in honesty a vasectomy was probably one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. Take control of your own sperm! Plus..its reversible. :-)
... I wouldn't trust a SB with taking birth control. Originally Posted by txboi817
Yup.

Edit: I don't trust the birth control in the birth control with my swimmers!
I second Planned Parenthood, plus it's discreet.

However, if you google some key words like "affordable IUD.Dallas" or something similar on a search, I'm sure other options will show up.

Good luck,
Elisabeth
My ex-wife had an IUD in place when she got pregnant so don't expect it to be 100% effective. Do what others have suggested and get a vasectomy.
My sister got pregnant by a guy who had his balls clipped. They even took a paternity test because he said it wasn't possible. She has two kids by him.
Discount birth control for an SB... How can this go wrong?
My sister got pregnant by a guy who had his balls clipped. They even took a paternity test because he said it wasn't possible. She has two kids by him. Originally Posted by justjackie
daaaanm
daaaanm Originally Posted by downtownfellow

Yes I know! I can't make this stuff up
Yes I know! I can't make this stuff up Originally Posted by justjackie
LOL .. tell the dude to ask for a refund 👎