This site may harm your computer (?)

I don't use ECCIE too much, and mainly reach this site through Google searches or links on P411 pages.

This morning, Google stuck the warning above on its search results that lead here.

Their diagnostics page is linked here:
http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/d...%3D97409&hl=en
My ad-watch and virus protection both went off when I accessed Eccie just now.
There is a malicious virus on the web right now and it is attacking web sites. My Norton is popping up every 5 minutes. Make sure your internet cell phones are protected or you may loose all.
Mine is also .......
mine also, Norton
I am having the same problem - BUT ONLY WITH THIS SITE - EVERYTIME I OPEN A PAGE i GET 2 WARNINGS FROM MY ANTIVIRUS ABOUT A TROJAN
Bestman, its not the web in general, its sites that use a certain script in their banner advertising. That is what is tripping off my antivirus.
As long as your AV is catching and removing the treat, you should be OK. Its a java script exploit. Iam guessing its in a banner. If your readingthis and didnot get the virus worning, your are most likly infected. Sign off, get uptodate antivirus, and scan your system.
Its a java script exploit. Iam guessing its in a banner. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Ding ding, we have a winner. Specifically, its coming from "Sophia Dane's" Banner in the top section.
Well I am confused....
  • coven
  • 03-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Ding ding, we have a winner. Specifically, its coming from "Sophia Dane's" Banner in the top section. Originally Posted by Vitruvian
Make sure you have the facts straight before laying blame on the blameless. The owners of the board identified the culprit and banned him. It wasn't Sophia's banner. I had the issue and never click on the banners.
that is too funny, her banner wouldnt cause a virus. Dont worry Sophia, we love you.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Covan, you did not have to click on the banner to get attacked. Because it was active content on the site, it attacked everyone entering the page. Glad its gone.
  • coven
  • 03-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Bubba, I am well aware how the web works. I was just pointing out to the tard I quoted that he shouldn't blame Sophia because he clicked on her ad.
Google is still blocking the page with a Warning that the site still has viruses.